Soul Hackers 2 from Atlus Out Now On Xbox One and Xbox Series!

Can’t wait for Collector Edition! If I didn’t get it then I will get Premium Edition!

1 Like

I just preordered the digital premium edition on Xbox! I can’t wait to play an Atlus game on my Xbox Series X!

2 Likes

just need to get paid 2maro so that i can buy a physical and a digital copy so that atlus at least knows that people are buying them

I’m just gonna go with Physical now and Digital DLC packs

THe only thing I want is that Persona 5 Costume pack. It only comes with the 70 and 90 dollar digital versions though

Gamestop haven’t even listed the Physical copy. So far only bestbuy seems to have it and amazon.

You get some nice cards from Best buy(Think its every launch version not exclusive to BB). Good news as well SH2 will support Smart Delivery for Xbox.

2 Likes

Collector Edition is up!

And I did it!

3 Likes

Is collector edition worth it?

https://twitter.com/Atlus_West/status/1534294178213122048?s=20&t=g1jlVQpvnknBwqQzpGhDVg If you like those stuffs then maybe

1 Like

I got the Collectors Pre ordered. I didn’t get an email though which annoyed me. Cleary its not worth it but I can resell some bits that I don’t want.

I’m still a bit confused and annoyed at the Persona 5 DLC situation. On the official site it says its digital pre order bonus and not part of the DLC you can buy separately.

So basically I can spend 230 bucks on the Physical CE and can’t use Persona 5 DLC unless I also pay for the digital version??

The BC doesn’t come with the DLC

I will order Digital Premium Edition too

no regrets

CE Pre order is STILL up. guess no one wants it lol

And no idea why Atlus use Xbox one and Series S as different sKU’s…the physical version is the same SKU

Some of that DLC is purchasable but the persona 5 DLC isn’t

Meh. I’ll just buy the premium. Its not like I’m gonna keep the CE anyway. I’ll probably sell it for more money in a year.

got my standard edition copy pre-ordered :))

1 Like

Sold out

2 Likes

WE can’t compare this to SMTV or Xenoblade though. CMon.

Damn, I wanted to pre-order this but I don’t know if the stuff in the Digital Premium edition will be available à la carte. Not interested in any of the cosmetics so I don’t want to just get the $90 edition.

No the Colllectors is just the basic physical copy that comes with the cards anyway and the actual physical stuff like plushie soundtrack and steelbook.

The DLC is for digital pre orders only though you can buy some of them separately like the added story and BGM pack

I bought the CE but it sucks I can’t buy persona DLC. We’ll have to wait and see if they do sell it

Ah gotcha, thanks that chart is really helpful. So it looks like the only exclusive non-cosmetic content is the Ai-Ho Jack Frost demon. I can live without that, so I guess I’ll grab the standard. Thanks!

Pre-ordered the digital deluxe version. Never really bothered by costume or BGM packs, I change the costume once and go ‘huh, that’s different’ and then switch it back after two minutes.

well you get the P5 costumes regardless