Sony removing Cyberpunk from Store + giving full refunds

3 Likes

That’s one for the books. Truly unbelievable

11 Likes

Wow, I know the game was poorly optimized for PS4 and had a hell ton of bugs, but did they really have to remove it from the store? To my knowledge this has never happened with a AAA game on the PlayStation store. Good on them for giving full refunds though. Wonder if Xbox will follow with this or not.

1 Like

Lol payday 2 wasn’t even removed when it was quite literally unplayable

2 Likes

I have seen people getting their refunds with Xbox, though I don’t know if everybody manage to get it.

1 Like

Cyberpunk will turn out to be one of the biggest disasters in gaming irrelevant of how it ends up. This has tarnished CD Projekt Red and whatever good will they got.

1 Like

Holy cow. What a crazy turn.

I hope that game companies think twice in the future before releasing a game that’s not in acceptable shape and just planning to just patch it later. That would be a good outcome from this whole mess.

3 Likes

And the worst part is that it’s a phenomenal exploration game, great story, great side quests, great leveling and inventory mechanics, driving awesome, phenomenal soundtrack, super addicting. They just screwed up the XONE and PS4 versions by making them at all…

4 Likes

Crazy how this is the big game Microsoft got a marketing deal with because the negative news about this game is being heard from people that don’t really play video games

And since the majority of the gaming population are still on the base Xbox One and PS4, it explaines the backclash the game is getting, despite it being pretty good. i think they either should have delayed it again to make sure all versions are working as intented, or just cut off the PS4/ Xbox One version.

2 Likes

What will MS do? That marketing deal put them in a real tough spot. Sony made the right call here.

The people I saw asking for refunds got theirs, now to see if everybody who demanded one got it.

2 Likes

Yeah they should just cancel the previous gen releases and focus on next gen, issue refunds on previous gen.

Was thinking this would honestly be a great time to partner with CD Projekt and get the game on gamepass and issue refunds.

150 million reasons to not do that.

1 Like

Yeah, I think there is a chance the game could hit Game Pass sooner than intended.

I would think when they get the multiplayer expansion so that it has 15 million + potential players at launch

It is launching next year right ?

Yeah, it’s supposed to launch by end of 2021 last they talked of it

Then it is totally possible.

2 Likes