Song of Iron releases on August 31 for Xbox One

Originally published at: Song of Iron releases on August 31 for Xbox One - XboxEra

Song of Iron, a visceral action-adventure game developed by the solo-dev studio Resting Relic, will be released on August 31 for Xbox One. The announcement was made alongside a new trailer for the game, which you can see above.

The game is also now available for digital pre-order on the Microsoft Store, which you can do so by clicking here.

What a wild ride the last 2 years have been and now I'm announcing the release date of my game #Songofiron I've put every thing I have into this and I am full of emotions to finally set the date!

⚔ SONG of IRON will launch on August 31st 2021 ⚔

More info linked in profile pic.twitter.com/w0kqNa6QwM

— Joe🪓Song of Iron (@SongofIron) July 16, 2021

Behind you lies a trail of broken helms, shattered shields. You hold the axe of a fallen foe. Worn and dented, it will suit its purpose. What lies ahead is still a mystery. Your goal is not.

In Song of Iron, man, monster and nature itself will try to stop you. Fight through it all in this gritty adventure where combat is intense, visceral and dangerous. Use bow, axe and shield to fight back but take care, weapons can be lost, arrows will run out and shields will be broken. With the blood of your ancestors and valor regained along the way you can fight on!

5 Likes
7 Likes

I’m on the fence, I’ll wait the reviews.

Its awesome seeing Devs wanna be part of gamepass and the gamepass team wanting to try to get small games onto it lets hope they can get a deal done

2 Likes

It is on my radar hopefully it is as fun as it looks.

Not a fan of 2d games cause I’m old and played them to death for decades but I might give this one a try

1 Like

I’ll wait for Game Pass. Looks nice.