So what do you want Santa to bring ya for the holidays gamewise?

Have you been good? What game do you stuffed in your stocking or similar appropriate holiday item because not everyone celebrates Christmas?

• Cyberpunk 2077 (Let’s go Quality mode on Series X!)
  • Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

(And if Santa decides If I’ve been really good)

• Yakuza: Like a Dragon

Then I have about 80 bucks saved up for the after Christmas sales where I hope to pick up:

• Star Wars Squadrons
  • Maneater (Ray-Tracing!)
2 Likes

I prefer money, because i like to get good deals.

2 Likes

At this point, im just hoping that I get the Series X on the 23rd without any issues.

1 Like

Santa already bought himself Cyberpunk and Immortals, so no more games for Xmas :slight_smile:

Time!

It’s the age old problem, when you’re young you have all the time and no money, but when you’re older you have some money but no time. Already bought Valhalla, WatchDogs and Cyberpunk which should keep me busy for a long time at the best of times - but a this rate I’ll never get through them.

4 Likes

Yakuza: Like a Dragon, hopefully I’ll find the steelbook edition next week. I still can’t decide if I am gonna play Like a Dragon or DQ11 at Xmas though…both look awesome.

Besides Yakuza I have some indie games on my wishlist, Xmas sale is gonna decide how much my backlog will grow by the end of the year.

I suspect Santa will bring Cyberpunk 2077 this xmas. :wink:

1 Like

I was wanting Cyberpunk… But since I only have base VCR Xbox i’m not sure anymore LOL…

Ill just wait for a hopeful patch

1 Like

Due to covid being a thing Santa already delivered a lg cx oled and the series x so I think he’s out done himself this year and I appreciate that he made his rounds early this year

2 Likes

Series X would be my only wish for Christmas. But that’s just not going to happen. Not even Santa can get his hands on one of those :sweat:

I’m pretty sure Santa is bringing cyberpunk and a storage extension card.