Skull And Bones delayed to March 9th, 2023

Ahoy there, privateers. Our team is hard at work polishing and balancing the experience ahead of the worldwide launch. As a result, we’ve made the tough decision to move our release date to March 9, 2023. We’re very eager for you all to get your hands on Skull and Bones and dive in headfirst to the dangerous and exciting world of building your own pirate empire. To give you the best possible experience we’ve decided to take a little more time to make sure we can deliver exactly that.

For the most eager of you, we are also very happy to announce that we will hold an open beta of the game in the near future. We’ll share more news on how you can sign up to register soon, so keep your spyglasses trained on our social media for more news and announcements.

1 Like

What was the immediately prior release date?

Edit: They said November 8, 2022.

SoT survives another few months :pray:

5 Likes

I am wondering if this game will ever come out :stuck_out_tongue: Better delayed the broken at release.

Just before God of War: Ragnarok. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Everything comes out in 2023.

1 Like

Quelle surprise.

2 Likes

chances of actually playing it at launch is very slim now. Will be one of those Gamepass or ubisoft 15 buck games I play end of 2023 or 2024.

March is absolutely fucking stacked.

I know this game has been going through hell, but has anyone heard if its any good in those internal playtests?