Sable releases September 23 for Xbox One

Night time tends to just wash out all the colors to a blue or pastel purple.

sable is incredible. GOTY for me. im a huge japanese breakfast fan but the artstyle is mind blowing. the chill exploration is incredible. i cant believe more people arenā€™t talking about it!

im playing on PC and wondering if i should download on xbox instead for more stability.

3 Likes

Iā€™m just waiting for patches. Canā€™t deal with stuttering or such nonsense in my games.

5 Likes

I noticed as well, I hoped they would have patched it after the demo, but they didnā€™t.

I canā€™t imagine itā€™s better on Xbox than it is on PC.

3 Likes

Some were saying the problems persisted even after this patch. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s still stuttering, mostly while traversing on the hoverbike. If the SSD and CPU of the SX are not helping, I wonder whatā€™s up with this game.

1 Like

So, realistically, is performance ever going to be improved to the point of flawless 60fps with no stutter? Because if itā€™s some fundamental problem with how Unity works and itā€™s never going to be completely resolved, I might as well just start the game now.

Yeah, I think you should just try it and see for yourself. At least on foot, itā€™s not too bad, itā€™s just when on the hoverbike that the problems are evident. But yeah roaming around on the hoverbike is like half of the game.

1 Like

I would just try it now and see what you think. Judging by what Iā€™ve seenā€¦ Iā€™m not sure that being a flawless technical masterpiece is in the cards for this game. :slight_smile: It is what it is. Still an amazing experience though.

3 Likes

The game is good but too much technical hurdles, stuttering and input lag.

Like I already said before itā€™s really becoming tiresome to have this trend of release it now fix it later. Just let it cook longer in the oven whatever the size of the studio idc.

The previous gen brought this curse till this gen and it is really annoying. Long gone is the time where you play a game in great state day 1.

They are some potentially really good games out there but the last games I played were all harmstrung by bugs, glitches, poor performance and patches needed etc itā€™s a shameā€¦

1 Like

So the last patch hit yesterday on Xbox and I think itā€™s getting there. Itā€™s still not perfect on the hoverbike, but itā€™s more than playable now.

They reduced the draw distance significantly so you donā€™t see the lines on far away objects anymore, but itā€™s way better like that. Give it a try.

7 Likes

So 1-2 more patches :joy:

1 Like

bruh what the hell, send a whole debugging team their way lol

Thanks for the update on the game!

1 Like

Went to the game today and ran into a bug where I couldnā€™t scroll in the settings menu = I couldnā€™t save.

Lost about 10 mins of progress which is a bummer.

Manā€¦

So they had to reduce things graphically? Come on now.

Yeah Iā€™ll give it another go somedayā€¦maybe.