Rumor: More games from SE coming to Xbox Game Pass

Which is?

(Pretend I’m dumb. Use a gif involving puppets)

Square is a big gamepass supporter from new and newish releases to catalog games.

So I think whatever they do release on xbox will hit gamepass eventually

I have heard the Avengers campaign is actually good so I’d be more than happy to see it on Game Pass. It would actually be smart of them to get more people in the game as they continue to add content.

I ALMOST bought Avengers yesterday but a few things stopped me:

• It still being 40-something bucks at Walmart
  • There’s a gigantic chance that Avengers ends up in GamePass between April and July. (My money was on May which was Black Widow’s release month, but maybe it’s pushed back to double-up on July Black Widow hype)
1 Like
  1. Tomb Raider
  2. Rise of the Tomb Raider
  3. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  4. Deus Ex Human Revolution
  5. Deus Ex Mankind Divided
  6. Avengers

Like MOST of those were already on GamePass.

1 Like

Yup, i believe its a pretty likely choice. I can’t think of a better way to breathe life into a GaaS game than adding a ton of new users.

Sony always wins baby!!! lmao

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. Obviously, I agree with you. Even more so if the game(s) are day one in Game Pass like Outriders.

I bought Avengers last Thursday but refunded it on Monday. Once I heard/read the rumors of it going on Game Pass or being free to play, I was like, screw paying for it.

1 Like

I have no interest in the avengers game but Dragon Quest Builders gets me excited.

2 Likes

Avengers around May/June/July (BW’s original release date/Loki’s release date/BW’s NEW release date) on GamePass makes alot of sense to me.

watch it be Balan Wonderworld smh lol

Heck yeah! The second one is way better imo but it would be great to get both. Maybe some Minecraft cross-promotion? I don’t know much about that game.

Wouldn’t surprise me to get a FF7R drop around April/May straight to GP.

1 Like

All of the above! :stuck_out_tongue:

If I were MS I’d throw cash to get FF7R on Game Pass day and date with PS5 version release on June 10th. Make it a shadow drop at E3 presser.

1 Like

I’m thinking Deus Ex. I can also see Sleeping Dogs, Dragon Quest Builders 2, and Avengers happening. And, I actually think there’s a fair possibility of Balan Wonderworld… not that it’d make me play it.

3 Likes

I was hoping it was this one :grimacing:

During the spring Series X showcase last year I mistakingly thought it would have been included as part of Gamepass. Hoping it’s true!

Dragon Quest Builders 2 (idk if 1 will come too)

Trials of Mana

Balan Wonderworld

And I’m starting to think maybe OG FF7R may come now.

This must be referring to new announcements, the Tomb Raider and LiS games were already on Game Pass so I don’t see this happening unless it’s LiS True Colors and the remastered games.

Prediction (just a wish) that will hunt me: FF7R will release on Game Pass. Kthxbai

Bruh why lol

I mean, the best way to sign deals to add games is to look at my library and add things that aren’t already in there. I understand that that’s a lot to ask, so I’ll settle for games that aren’t already available on the platform :smiley: