Rumor: More games from SE coming to Xbox Game Pass

10 Likes

Hopefully not Avengers. Save your money, Microsoft!

2 Likes

I feel like Square is such a mute point until they start giving us fairly new games.

1 Like

Gimme:

• Final Fantasy VIIR
  • Everything Else

Weโ€™re still waiting on the XIII trilogy, arenโ€™t we?

1 Like

Itโ€™s a pipe dream, but I would love to see some of the games that skipped Xbox come back. Iโ€™m fully willing to double dip and play through games I beat and shelved if it means more JRPGs and whatnot on the platform.

More Dragon Quest games are coming. Leaked by fake insider and banned resetera user @Shpeshal_Nick.

6 Likes

What a scrub.

Canโ€™t even leak Elden Ring footage without it looking like it was recorded on a disposable toaster.

/s

2 Likes
  • Future releases: Balan Wonderworld, Nier Replicant, Life is Strange
  • Recent releases: Marvelโ€™s Avengers, Hitman 3
  • Not on Xbox: Trials of Mana, Dragon Quest Builders, FF7 Remake
  • Older games: Deus Ex, Sleeping Dogs, Thief, Tomb Raider

Place your bets!

6 Likes

People still give credit to @Shpeshal_Nick :phil_lmao: :phil_unsure:/s

5 Likes

I just finished my replay of the entire mainline series like a month ago but Iโ€™d snatch them up for sure

head hype GIF

DoA, Maybe, 1-2 month after release like LiS 2

Hell no, yes

Yes, Yes, No

All 3 were Games with gold titles. So maybe ?

Dragon Quest Heroes 1&2 pls <3

Hitman 3 is not published by Square Enix

Oh yeah, my mistake! Force of habit. Seeing the Hitman Mobile game on the Square Enix show messed up my mind.

1 Like

My predictions -

1. Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
  2. Nier Replicant
  3. Babylonโ€™s Fall
  4. Trials of Mana
  5. Dragon Quest Builders
  6. Dragon Quest Builders 2
1 Like

left field guess, NEO: TWEWY coming to Xbox and directly into gamepass. Currently, the remake/remaster is only announced for PS4 and Switch. This was a cult classic on the Nintendo DS, would fall in line with more Octopath like Nintendo โ†’ Xbox situations (although Iโ€™m aware Octopath came to PC before).

1 Like

Mana series

Sony: We pay publishers to keep games that were always going to Playstation to stay away for other consoles for a while.

Ms: We pay publishers so they put their entire catalog on gamepass and thus you donโ€™t have to pay.

I know which one I prefer :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

But DO THEY include the missing yet already announced Final Fantasy games from X019?

Final Fantasy X Final Fantasy X-2 Final Fantasy XIII Final Fantasy XIII-2 Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII

Would make up 4 (Bundling X/X-2 together) to 5 of those titles.

1 Like

I would think that since they are already announced that they donโ€™t count, but either way I think the trend is clear