Rumor: Atlas Fallen coming to Game Pass

2 Likes

Played and completed Atlas Fallen last year when it launched. Great game in my opinion. Solid story and characters but the combat/gameplay is what carries the game. Knowing which abilities to use and when to use them is vital for success especially on higher difficulty levels. If it does get added to Game Pass, I recommend people giving it a chance.

2 Likes

Game Pass out here working. I really hope those Game pass sub numbers go above 50 million with cloud and all that’s going on. A lot of developers could sure use the bag. Maybe if Game pass picks up Amazon Luna might go out dropping the bag to help some devs with their service.

1 Like

Yeah, Game Pass is great. I’m not expecting third party AAA titles day one but I wish they would go after more AA titles day one instead of mostly Indies as they rarely appeal to me. Like, go get Visions of Mana for example.

Well, they have been getting more 3rd party AA titles Day 1 on GP than usual though.

I love The Surge 1 and 2 from the same developers, I’ll sure give it a try

That’s true. Hopefully with the price increase, they get even more in the future.

1 Like