Review | Nobody Saves the World

Ohhh, I had not realized this yet. Will have to give that a try.

It’s at a certain point, but not super far into the story.

Making my way through this now - so glad the team decided to keep co-op a focus as it’s really fun with two people.

Around 8 hours in and just about to start levelling up all the characters beyond Rank B. At this point, I’m viewing it a bit more as a puzzle game at the moment, due to the way you have to play differently to achieve the different challenges and rank up.

Although the main story is very weak, I’m really loving the world and individual characters too.

Assuming it doesn’t wear out its welcome before the end, this was an amazing surprise to start the year with.

6 Likes

Just started the game. Having fun so far!

1 Like

I just started as well and I’m loving this. I played about an hour and had something I needed to do, I had to force myself to put it down. I know several critics said it has a slow start and gets better, if that’s the case I think I’m going to find this game very special. It also helps that I love drink box.

2 Likes

the combat is basic to start but after an hour or two, you see where it is going and it just gets better and better.

2 Likes

I am itching to get back to it. Really loving so far.

Have been mainly playing on my PC but loaded it up on my 65" 4K TV last night. Got to love when saves sync between pc/console. Such a bright and colourful game. Having a blast playing around with the different forms and abilities now.

2 Likes

The game makes me feel nostalgic for Castle Crashers and the 360 era of arcade games, maybe a bit of Cartoon Network, too.

1 Like