Review | Gotham Knights

JorRaptor rated the game an 8/10 as he did a review for IGN Benelux.

1 Like

Yep, and I’m seeing more praise by others too. People saying that while it definitely has problems, that there’s also plenty that they liked. I keep seeing comparisons being made to AK and what not, but let’s just forget about that and appreciate Gotham Knights for what it does well too. I mean these people made Arkham Origins, right? It wasn’t quite AA or AC, but I definitely enjoyed it.

I will absolutely wait until they have given the performance a few updates, which they are busy working on as we speak and then I might get it, might wait for Christmas sale. It would not shock me to see it in there. Definitely seems like something me and my bro will enjoy a lot in co-op.

Im not terribly far into it, but I have enjoyed what I have played so far quite a bit.

1 Like

Definitely wait for a sale because Gotham isn’t worth $70 in my opinion. That’s all I will say about it. lol

If you can wait until Black Friday then you will definitely save some money.

For me personally I wouldn’t wait beyond that though, I would suffer from fear of missing out, and the hype cycle would already be over. Depends on the game though. Sometimes I can wait. Gamepass makes things easier because having so many free games means I have money to spend elsewhere on AAA day1’s.

Agreed. I prefer to play games day one not out of fear of missing out because the game will always be available for me to play but more out of the fact that im not someone who wants to have a backlog because I know if I do, eventually, I just won’t want go back to the games. Not because of hype though. More if a game is months/years old, I don’t think it would have the same impact as if I played it day one.

1 Like

I absolutely will. There’s so much still to play anyway, no rush at all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes