Review | Dying Light 2 Stay Human

Oh that would have been amazing but I think he means the performance mode. Yep, looked again, performance mode.

1 Like

So lts hitting nearly 4k on performance?

Ah now I understand. I was starting to wonder why Techland didn’t leave the framrrate unlocked so that VRR users have great benefits. But it wouldn’t activate at all then since it’s 30fps, damn.

Sadly no. 1080p.

It felt really high indoors and still above 60 outdoors.

Honestly I"m not sure, I didn’t play it at all in quality or resolution modes as I felt it played far worse and looked terrible in motion

Yeah I guess it is but it really didn’t look like it on my 1440p monitor. Was a really clean image.

1 Like

IGN has a 5 minute hands on preview for Tiny Tina if you’re interested and will have more coverage throughout the month of February.

nah it’s fine i want to buy tiny tina and dying light 2 because most of MS games go on to gamepass and i wait till there is a sale for PS exclusive and MS exclusive will be taking their time all the way to summer anyway.

1 Like
3 Likes

Watched a bunch of reviews from those I follow on Twitter and YouTube. Biggest complaint was that majority didn’t like the story/characters all that much but everything else is excellent. Other than that, some technical issues even though a few like ACG and Skill Up didn’t really have any. Maybe one or two major issues and that’s it. Biggest issue for them was that co-op wasn’t available until late in the review process so neither played it. Seemed like Matty enjoyed the story and characters but had more bugs and glitches than others.

Overall, im still super hyped!! Thought the first game was great and underrated. This one, you can see that simply everything is better. Friday morning for me can’t come soon enough so I can start playing!!

2 Likes

It honestly sounds like the first game, so if you enjoyed that you will probably enjoy this one. You always need to read or watch the review rather than look at a score.

1 Like

One thing is for sure, you don’t lack any enthusiasm for the game, which is always a good thing. :slight_smile:

I truly hope it will be smooth sailing for you, saw reports of people with tons of bugs, others only just a few.

Holy cow balls, Game Informer scores it a 9.5

Agreed. I only watch YouTubers that I follow/subscribe too. Actual critics like IGN, GameSpot, etc, I honestly rarely if ever watch them because more times than not, their opinion and score is usually the opposite of what i end up giving the same game. lol

Haha. True. I have been looking forward to DL 2 since it was revealed at Microsoft’s E3 2018 Showcase. Funny thing is that when I played the original DL in 2015, I didn’t like it and dropped it. Gave it a second chance with the Enhanced Edition and The Following expansion in 2016 and ended up loving the game which is saying something considering im by far not the biggest fan of first person games for various reasons. But Techland nailed the parkour and world in DL. Combat and side quests were solid too.

I’m expecting some issues with DL 2 when I start playing it tomorrow but as long as it’s not major like my friend had with Cyberpunk 2077 (a crash every few hours), I should be fine. Plus, I know there’s a massive patch/update that will be available tomorrow.

Obviously, I’ll post my impressions tomorrow night in the DL 2 OT. :joy:

Watched the GI review yesterday. Guy loved the game and had very few technical issues if I remember correctly.

1 Like