Review | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II (Campaign)

Well, we might get all the COD games till 2017. After that it is all the wildcard.
But that’s make it even more hilarious considering how hard Sony is fighting against the deal :joy: Because as right now

• Until 2024 not a single COD game will launch in Game Pass
  • Until 2024 PS will have exclusive COD features on Playstation
  • Even after 2024 we won’t get certain COD Games until 2027 at least
  • Microsoft is offering COD extension for Playstation

It shows again and again that Microsoft should not disregard marketing deals like this.

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry it was just news to me.

I’ve got like 8k unread posts in those threads, but I guess its time to dive back in to vent if nothing else.

1 Like

No. Don’t do it. Continue to wait on COD to hit GamePass and wait until a thread titled “It’s Finally Over!” or something of sorts before diving into those other threads.

1 Like

Wish theyd sell the campaign seperately.

2 Likes

This game shows what we should be expecting out of other next gen titles to be honest. A smooth 120fps campaign experience at what is most likely at least 1440p and it is one gorgeous game in my opinion, had an awesome time with it on my OLED along with my Sonos surround setup. Put other titles to shame honestly; even on Series S it looks and runs great!

1 Like

It did take roughly 40 dev teams and an insane budget to pull it off though :doge:

2 Likes

True that, but at least I think it definitely proves that Series S is next gen enough considering the recent comments on how it holds next gen games back.

3 Likes

I think the MAIN problem is seemily Phil Spencer did NO research on ActiBlizz before offering to buy them, so even if the deal passes, then that means Overwatch 2 and Diablo 4 are on playstation, NO COD from the last five years can be added to Gamepass unless they are also added to PS Now and I don’t know any new games they have in development which will launch soon. Which means it is concievable there won’t be a single xbox Series console exclusive from ActiBlizz despite MS spending 70 bilion on them, really bad purchase from everything I’ve read about them, which MS used a fraction to buy Capcom or Square Enix instead.

1 Like

It’s looking more and more than this is a terrible deal, if MS purchased the Tomb Raider developers for 300 million, we would probably have more exclusives than the 70 billion they spent on ActiBlizz, unless they have some new IP which can release in the next three years up their sleeves, which seems really unlikely.

2 Likes

1 Like

Keep this review thread on topic

2 Likes

I had a blast playing through the campaign, and it was crazy what it looked like and played at 120 fps on my Series X on the 65" TV.

1 Like