QuakeCon 2022 |OT|

That’s probably slightly more likely than Prey 2 right now (I adore Prey and would love a sequel, but Arkane is busy).

Only if it’s within 12 months of release or less.

Wonder if we get that Deathloop announcement for Xbox. I know it’s been discussed quite a bit in another post about whether they can announce anything until after mid-September, but would be good to see some sort of confirmation.

I don’t think anything will be mentioned until contractual obligations end.

1 Like
  • Quake I new campaign
  • Quake II remaster
  • Quake Champions for Xbox released (120fps mode included)
  • Doom 2016 3 announced
3 Likes

Todd will remaster Skyrim for the dozenth time and we will all feel obligated to play it once again. Also by popular demand, he will also give players the ability to transform Braith into a mudcrab, and Nazeem into a sweet roll. Because as Todd has always taught us, “You either die a sweet roll, or you live long enough to become a mud crab.”

I’d love a Morrowind remaster but that isn’t happening lol.

4 Likes

I know that you’re joking, but what if a remastered Skyrim includes more space for mods ? I would buy it day 1. :doge:

If you’re interested in a Morrowind remake, I would look at the fan project Skywind.

1 Like

I think we’ll see that vampire L4D game with cartoonish characters.

1 Like

Imagine if they announce a Quake reboot a la Doom. That would be the megaton announcement of the year.

But probably not going to happen.

Ill be super happy if they announce a next gen patch on fallout 4. the fps boost is nice but man that game is ugly

Is there any YouTube link or anything to a live stream for quakecon ? Where can I tune in? And how many hours to go?

Starts at 1 PM ET

3 Likes

I’m not really expecting any completely new games. Maybe a rerelease or upgrade of some kind.

I’d gladly take a brand new Quake tho.

6 Likes

:eyes: that would be great ! Yes, please !

Wonder how it plays on controller

Im assuming it will have M/KB support though

120fps support on Series X would be very nice

New video right before QuakeCon.

3 Likes

Id say 120fps support is a certainty

1 Like