PSA: Get 4 Months of GamePass Ultimate for the Price of 3!

Thought people might find this interesting.

It CAN be combined with the deals on 3 months of GamePass Ultimate floating around over Black Friday

To do it you need to redeem your codes on a PC or online space, not the console.

Steps:

1. Ensure reoccurring billing for your GamePass Ultimate sub is off. Go to account.microsoft.com/services/. Your GamePass sub should be there with an option to turn on or off reoccurring billing. MAKE SURE REOCCURRING BILLING IS OFF

2. Go to redeem.microsoft.com and redeem a GamePass Ultimate sub card, one of the three month deal cards is a good option. For me this was the best deal.

3. You should get a notification asking you to turn on reoccurring billing and offering you 1 month of GamePass Ultimate for free in exchange. Select yes obviously…

4. Congrats you got 4 months of ultimate for the discounted price of 3!

5. Now go back into your account and turn off reoccurring billing… Repeat steps 1-3 for the number of sub cards you want to redeem. I did it for 9 months worth of three month subs and got a years worth of GamePass Ultimate at the end.

You could probably do this with 1 month cards as well to get effectively 50% off. For me though it was still cheaper to do it with the three month cards.

Enjoy!

2 Likes