Over two million people have played Wasteland 3

Originally published at: https://xboxera.com/2021/12/07/over-two-million-people-have-played-wasteland-3/

Today inXile Entertainment revealed over two million people have played their isometric RPG Wasteland 3. The game launched in the summer of 2020 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox Game Pass. Since launch Wasteland has received additional content such as The Battle of Steeltown which released in June 2021 and Cult of the Holy Detonation, which launched two months ago.

15 Likes

Best RPG of 2020.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just saw this too, so glad to see this game get the attention it deserves. It’s one of the best games of all time.

1 Like

Currently playing through this on xCloud using touch controls. It’s a great experience, and I love being able to just pull out my phone and play it wherever and whenever, without having to clip on a controller or anything.

2 Likes

I haven’t played it yet, was waiting for a Series X-version but that doesn’t seem to be happening.

They gave you fps boost.

3 Likes

3 Likes

AT LEAST YOU GOT IT MORT

I will never get the one I want …

Monsters Inc Reaction GIF by filmeditor

4 Likes

I still want to play this. Backlog is big.

Yeah, I’ll pick up the season pass if there is a good sale and play it then. Too many games atm.

Wasteland 3 is such a great game! It deserved way more players.

He means andromeda. No sadness and consolation required.

2 Likes

Great game, spent weeks playing this. Will need to buy the DLCs at some point.

Yeah… I’m just trying to be nice to the confused person. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s insane to me. This game is so niche and kind of hardcore.

The power of gamepass is real.

6 Likes

Amazing for a crpg.

2 Likes

The gamer deserves it, a really good game and it has an absolute killer soundtrack to boot.

2 Likes

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

One of my favorites of 2020.

this is fire too

1 Like