Oddworld: Soulstorm rated for Xbox One in Brazil

Oddworld: Soulstorm, the latest game from the traditional franchise, was recently rated for Xbox One in Brazil.

The game was released as a PlayStation console exclusive back in April while also being part of that month’s PlayStation Plus line-up.

It is worth noting that ever since Microsoft joined the consoles’ market, every mainline Oddworld was also released on Xbox – 2001’s Munch’s Oddysee was even an exclusive at the time. The last mainline game before Soulstorm, New ‘n’ Tasty, was released for Xbox One eight months after its original July 2014 release on PlayStation 4.

On a sidenote, Operation: Tango was supposed to come out today on Xbox, but it ended up being released as a PlayStation console exclusive while also being part of this month’s PlayStation Plus line-up. The Xbox version was suddenly delayed for this summer (winter in the Southern Hemisphere).

6 Likes

Hope that means it’s coming soon.

1 Like

Valhalla was rated in August for a November release, but who knows.

It seems that every PS5 title being released on PS+ is timed exclusive. Worms Rumble is coming this month, six months after it was on PS+. Operation Tango is part of rhis month’s PS+ line-up and is coming to Xbox this summer.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if it came to gamepass.

1 Like

I would maybe consider trying to see if I can get into it again for the Xbox achievements, but I just couldn’t keep playing when I tried on PS5 as part of PS+. But it would be cool for people to at least get a chance to check it out.