Nintendo Direct Thread (February 9th)

Some predictions

New fire emblem

Xenoblade 3

Sonic origins ( collection of genesis games with new features)

No BOTW 2

New Mario game of some kind to tie in the movie

Advance Wars

Triangle Strategy

Metroid prime remaster saved for the summer direct

Batman arkham collection

Also something on kirby too

1 Like

Itā€™s an incredibly long shot (0.01 %), butā€¦ Persona 5 Royal? I of course mean, revealed here, and then on Twitter revealed for all platforms and Game Pass.

I donā€™t expect it at all or ever at this point but it was a quick thought I had.

Yea very rare with how short sighted and stubborn atlus is

Yep plus itā€™s 40 min long so we should see some really cool stuff. Metroid Prime remake will be awesome to see there!

Atlus is announcing SOMETHING for Persona this month, itā€™s not unrealistic we may see it tomorrow as something coming to switch (and hopefully other platforms). Iā€™m kind of hopeful for P4G coming to modern consoles but who knows at this point itā€™s worth noting one of the pre-announced persona announcements was a concert so itā€™s not guaranteed to be anything game related.

1 Like

atlus did tweet about the direct

1 Like

Xenoblade 3 hype!

Hopefully something Atlus-related comes out of tomorrowā€™s presentation. Finished P4G yesterday and a P3 FES / P4G port would be lovely.

This is the show where they will finally reveal what the Odyssey team has been working on. Hope itā€™s not Donkey Kong

Come oooooon Goldeneye

Iā€™m sure Microsoft would be fine with Nintendo announcing it. I even think Nintendo would be ok to announce that itā€™s coming to both Switch and Xbox

4 Likes

I went through all of today (Tuesday) thinking it was February 9th and wondering why isnt there coverage and news from Nintendo. Then i realized the 9th is tomorrow.

Let the waiting continue.

Not a problem for us. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But I would like to see Goldeneye and some more Kirby plz.

It would be perfect timing after that leak last month

1 Like

In the same game? That would be a hoot, some silly crossover modes in the Goldeneye game. Alas, it will never happen. Nor in any other games, except a Smash game (or a horrible Kingdom Heart series).

I would like for an xbox event

1 Like

It hurts Javy.

Monkey Paw wishā€¦ its featuring Gears Marcus Fenix Collectionā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

Followed by the Gears rouge-like Hades style spinoff which is Coalitionā€™s new AAA game they were making before Gears 6.

1 Like

Well, if not Persona, Iā€™m ready to see Etrian Odyssey Switch now Atlus (announced in 2018ā€¦ Then they got too busy with SMT V)

2 Likes