Nintendo Direct - 09/23/2021

@Shpeshal_Nick are we sure that Microsoft supporting N64 online with Rare IP’s isn’t the thing?

Like that was ALOT of Rare titles on N64 online.

That’s gotta be the thing.

There wasn’t anything that really stood out, but all of Nintendo’s future titles look pretty dope. So, perhaps a 6/10 or something.

1 Like

Is Kamiya directing Bayo 3? Cuz that dragon fight was huge Scalebound vibes. The game itself looks aight.

Intrigued by Kirby Odyssey, and metroid dread is something I’m hyped for. Triangle strategy continues to look good. All in all, OK show.

Yall are getting scammed hard with NSO, jesus christ lmao I’m good with emulation, thanks.

PS if microsoft is spending time making more fucking Nintendo deals instead of rare replay on pc, I don’t know what to say.

1 Like

I do like how the announced directs INSIDE the Direct.

All I wanted was Animal Crossing stuff, now I watched it get announced as a Direct inside a Direct.

Lmaoooo Square Enix skipped Xbox twice in one show:

THANK YOU PHANTOMFOX I GET IT.

PLEASE STOP REMINDING ME.

Metroid > everything else Nintendo.

1 Like

Any chance that Shadowrun Trilogy is multi-platform or is it only Switch?

Aged like milk that had already aged on arrival

The trilogy isn’t already on other consoles??

Shadowrun was on PS4 and now Switch.

But Microsoft owns the damn IP.

No. Only PC, MAC and Linux. The Trilogy is supposed to be Shadowrun Returns and both expansions.

Incredible, wish Xbox could decline their games in the future when they get the market share to obligate Square’s attention. Let them rot.

That’s dumb as hell if it’s just switch then. Especially given ms literally owns gaming rights to Shadowrun.

1 Like

Paradox Interactive is publishing the game. Maybe they purchased the gaming rights from Microsoft?

1 Like

Nah, Paradox just owns the studio making the game, and publishing, but MS still owns the gaming rights to the IP AFAIK

I’ve become numb to it. At this point it’s just hilarious to me.

Pain is hilarious.

1 Like

No way the Trilogy isn’t on Xbox. Ain’t no way

The Trilogy isn’t on any console. Looks like Switch is the only console getting it as far as I know.