Nexomon comes to Xbox on September 17 according to a Microsoft Store listing

Originally published at: Nexomon comes to Xbox on September 17 according to a Microsoft Store listing - XboxEra

Last July publisher PQube announced that Nexomon would be coming “soon” to both Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

No release dates were announced at the time, but if a new Microsoft Store listing is to be believed, the game’s launch is closer than previously expected: September 17!

![](upload://fLCcdcCxfNdwVGRypQfO5gCKwqG.png)

Nexomon is the first game in the series and was originally released on iOS back in 2017. It was later ported to PC in 2020, and it is now coming to consoles for the first time!

Its sequel, Nexomon: Extinction, was released for Xbox last September and is currently available for purchase.

![](upload://oETzN6cWSMFRUZFWIFsddPr3NQN.jpeg)
5 Likes

Ahh, I was wondering how this related to the game on my wishlist. I guess I’ll wait longer and see if this prequel is worth playing first.

Awesome! I loved going through and 100%ing Extinction.:slight_smile:

Also the achievement list is live :slight_smile: Nexomon Achievements | TrueAchievements

Can’t wait for this to come out! I hope it’s as good as Extinction, cuz that game was amazing. Anybody looking for a (better) alternative to Pokemon, look no further. :stuck_out_tongue:

So wait is this the first game?? confused as to why its coming now after the sequel is already out. Are there going to be huge changes? we’ll see I guess.

lets be real. Not hard to be better than Pokemon right now.

1 Like