Tekken 8 (New Trailers and info)

The succesor to the best fighting game of all time is here. Cannot wait for this bad boy. Day 1 buy. Will also get a new fight stick for my xbox for this.

Yes im a huge tekken fanboy. Despite looking like garbage on the xbox one i did 1000/1000 tekken 7.

4 Likes

Looks promising

Madonna vibes

New Kazuya gameplay. God damn this game is up there with starfield/re4/totk as my most wanted.

1 Like

Paul phenoix trailer

PLEASE COME OUT THIS YEAR. PLEASE. God damn im so hyped

1 Like

I’m new to the series but I’ve known about it for a long time. I recently grabbed the complete collection of Tekken 7 on an Xbox sale.

When I watched the trailers, I assumed the video quality was streaming fuzz or something. I am surprised how the game looks so soft and “low rez” compared to many other Xbox One fighters.

Still, I’m taking my time trying to figure out WTF is going on with the story! :laughing:

(But I got side tracked with Red Dead 2 and the Castlevania update in Dead Cells.)

Other xbox one fighters run at 1080p some 900p. Tekken 7 runs at 720p. Even on series X.

1 Like

King is :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I forgot to post law trailer. Game looks ANALAZING

ANALAZING indeed !

Is it a freudian slip ??

Not a typo lol

Are you telling me SF6 looks better? Cmon now.

1 Like

OH MY Fucking god!!! THEY DIT IT!! JUN FRIGGIN Kazama announced! Holy shit. My most requested character who skipped tekken 7 and has only been in the tag spin offs. Amazing. Hype level has now surpassed everything.

3 Likes

Yeah, it looks really good. Better than Tekken 7 on Xbox that’s for sure. :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Jun looks great. I thought her outfit in Tag 2 looked alright but I like what she’s wearing here a whole lot more. Fits her elegance.

I think after Jun’s trailer we should start seeing characters that weren’t announced yet. I know Nina wasn’t in it but everyone in the story teaser has a gameplay trailer now.

Asuka next. Another one of my mains lol. This is shaping up to be one of the best fighting games ever

1 Like

Well, my Dad’s going to be happy (and I’m not :expressionless:).

1 Like

We need a release date.