New State of Play set for October 27 (Featuring 20 minutes of third-party games)

Hope the Gotham Knights part is true, because I really am eager to see more.

1 Like

Me too!!! I have a bunch of third party multi-platform games that im interested in so seeing new gameplay and/or release dates for a few would be great.

1 Like

If anything I’m going to guess timed. But I really don’t see it happening.

Since I like to be up front, I have been told to expect Final Fantasy 16 there.

But as I’ve also said 100 times, they chop and change these things. It’s never set in concrete right up until the last minute.

But as it’s a third party focused one dropped seemingly out of nowhere, it very much has an…obligatory feeling about it. Like Sony is fulfilling an obligation to certain third parties that they’d show off their games.

I feel like Square is probably one of the few publishers Sony would bend to a little bit, so yeah, safe to say FF16 will be there.

4 Likes

I hope to see Hogwarts Legacy, definitely one of my most anticipated games next year.

2 Likes

Hoping for Gotham Knights, Hogwarts Legacy, Forspoken with a release date and Final Fantasy XVI. I get any combination of these, it will be a good enough showcase for me.

5 Likes

Yeah imo this is a tight lineup and the most we could expect.

1 Like

Ghostwire Tokyo i want to see more of this Xbox 1st party game.

Wouldn’t mind seeing new gameplay of Gotham Knights after it was a no show at DC Fandome in terms of that. Hogwarts hell yes. I look forward to that because it’s coming to Xbox anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Since they don’t have a first-party holiday game, I expect them to use this as a last minute push for Call of Duty, GTA Trilogy, and other games they’re hoping to sell this Christmas. Including outlying what the exclusive CoD content they’re getting this time is.

With some 2022 stuff thrown in there too.

1 Like