New pages on Xbox site for Series S|X

I know its not the same but WIFI 5 devices work on WIFI 6 routers, just in case you didn’t know

4 Likes

Yeah, I think I’m aware … like I said, no system gives me everything I want. Even PC, due to lack of a dedicated sound chip like the consoles have. So, I will look and see what Sony has to offer tomorrow and then make a decision. It’s the Series X or PS5. The S is absolutely not in consideration after owning the 1S.

I see concern trolling… am I even supposed to be surprised?

2 Likes

I wonder if Xbox All Access can be used via Microsoft Store in the UK, or is that a US only thing?

May as well ask here - are we getting another show or info drop before Pre orders open? Feels very very needed. You know with gameplay and such…

Noted that the CPU clock with SMT enabled is 3.66 GHz. Previously they simply rounded it off :phil_lmao:

And this: First there’s 1 extra millimetre in every dimension; Second the dimensions are in metric but the weight is imperial, is this for Canadians?

No. Maybe later the year before launch, but not before pre-order open

Surely you want to show your console running games before people can pre-order? I feel the excitement for Xbox needs raising, and likely will especially after tonight.

The people who preorder day one will preorder anyways. You can get additional interest im your product a few weeks later and more people hooked that way.

It’s just 5 days anymore. Not enough time. Yes we’ll see more. Yes it should and hopefully be before launch. Just not right now.

You have a 1000’ cat5 run in order to hard wire it? Sounds like Downton Abbey needs to be renovated.

I mean All Access is a great deal but I think it’s also highlighting how aware Microsoft are of the fact that a pandemic ravaged much of society, and the disposable income that many would have at this point, may not still be there. Having an aggressive marketing of All Access shows that they’ve got those families covered, and I think it’s smart and consumer-friendly.

This is amazing.

2 Likes

I am disappointed that there is no WiFi 6 but I don’t see it as a killer feature. I imagine it’ll show up in the series X midgen refresh.

Yeah it’s a non issue really. I never use WIFI for gaming but obviously alot of people have no choice, but the numbers of people using WIFI6 is tiny.

Gameplay Klaxon We are getting Dirt 5 gameplay later today!

1 Like

:smiley: