New Game Pass batch - Octopath Traveler revealed for Xbox

But if Phil wear’s a mask, they can’t laugh in his face! :open_mouth:

Wow, what a month. Will play Octopath (now with achievements), Squadrons, Undertale and Empire of Sin. Maybe Outriders.

Please Mr. Phillip Spencer, add a Game Pass Premium Tier where I get an additional 4 hours for every day. Thank you!

1 Like

most excited for some of the lesser hyped games here like Narita Boy and Genesis Noir.

I think Octopath will do really well on Gamepass, it’s all I see being talked about lol.

Also, I heard Nier Automata runs pretty bad on PC, that’s a bummer. There was apparently a mod to fix it, but I doubt this version can support that mod so would have to live with that.

Sure those are all true points.

At least one thing I can see happening eventually is xcloud app reaching switch. Cloud streaming is perfect for a mobile device that struggles to play most 3rd party titles and that most of non indie games also skip the platform. And Nintendo is not as dependant as 3rd party sales as the others.

This could even enable Nintendo to save money on the hardware by using less powerful parts with better battery life but stay at around current switch performance level, and still have a bigger library than it currently does.

Nintendo is not letting xcloud come to switch, lol. They’d rather splurge on mobile hardware for their next console (not the switch pro) than do that.

1 Like