Need for Speed Unbound showcases the Takeover event with a new gameplay trailer

Originally published at: Need for Speed Unbound showcases the Takeover event with a new gameplay trailer - XboxEra

EA has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring A$AP Rocky to show off Need for Speed: Unbound’s Takeover event mode. The trailer and the press release detailing the mode are listed below the screenshots provided to us by EA:

Today, EA & Criterion released a new Need for Speed™ Unbound gameplay trailer that gives players a closer look at Takeover Events, the new replayable precision driving mode led by A$AP Rocky, and the skills and style needed to rule the streets of Lakeshore City.NFS Unbound’s Takeover Events will have players pulling huge drifts, smashing collectibles and proving their skills to Lakeshore’s most stylish street racers. It’ll take both speed and style forplayers to prove they have what it takes to reach The Grand, Lakeshore’s ultimate street racing challenge.

Need for Speed Unbound is built for the new generation of technology and will feature 4K resolution at 60 FPS for the first time in the series when it launches on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and PC on December 2, 2022.

3 Likes

i’m not watching this, way too long. Why can’t EA shorten their gameplay demos?

Bro, its 1 minute.

Gameplay looks nice, but I’m overall worried. Most Wanted from this devs is easily one of the worst racing games I’ve ever played, and for sure the worst NFS game in existence. And aside of the graffity art style, it just seems the same NFS I’ve played in the last couple of years. But also, the last couple of NFS(excluding the first one from Ghost) were kinda fun in some ways, just unpolished and non original.

1 Like

its 2022, cut it faster. if they show every scene not for 5 seconds but for 5 frames the whole video could be over in less than 10 seconds and have the same information.

what i’m sayin is this trailer is absolutely useless

1 Like

I’m seriously very confused, are you actually trolling? Its a marketing video, with some gameplay in it. Its perfectly cut and has a perfect duration. Its not supposed to be a 30 seconds ad, its a 1 minute video with A$ap rocky They’re not tryign to bring back VINE to market their game…