• Clippers in 7

• Rockets in 6

• Nuggets in 5

• Heat in 6

• Sixers in 7

• Bucks in 4

• Raptors in 5

#WeBelieveLakers

I can’t see Lakers winning in 4 not against a healthy hungry trailblazers and I’d pick Boston over 76ers but I hope its 76ers because raptors don’t match up well with boston

Lakers in 6 and Celtics in 6 would be the changes id make but other than that the same pretty much.

My main concern for Lakers would honestly just be Rockets and Clippers, I think they could beat blazers in 4 or 5 if it wasnt first round. playoff vets need to get everyone in championship mode first of all.

It feels like they are cruising atm now that they locked first in conference which i wont blame em for but just need to see they can turn it on.

Blazers in six Clippers in 4 Okc in 7 Jazz in three Heat bucks and raptors in four Celtics in six

If was really nice of the jazz to let the nuggets win game one. Real sportsmanship right there.

I hope Hayward is ok, looked bad.

Managed to get a bit lucky last night

1 Like

Hey cool, lots of NBA fans.

Sorry that you are a Jazz fan! That Stockton shot from 97 still breaks my heart.

As a Rockets fan, I’m looking forward to the playoffs but regardless I’m ready for this season to be over with as well.

I think we lose to the Thunder in 6 but I’m hoping to be surprised.

Westbrook is my favorite player to watch and the rockets are my least favorite team to watch. this season was sort of a paradox for me.

1 Like

Westbrook was my least favorite player in the NBA and he joined the team I’ve rooted for my entire life. I completely understand.

Luckily we added Covington back and balance was restored. I love watching him play.

At least we aren’t bucks fans, :eyes:

Welcome to the western conference playoffs LeBron

Terrible take

The Lakers had the best player on the court tonight who was surrounding by a lot of terrible players

Bye nuggets

-Raptors without lowry in 6

-Raptors with lowry in 5

looks like the Lakers and Blazers are gonna honor kobe with a 81 - 24 laker win.

1 Like

its a shame that rudy didn’t get dpoy