Nadella reveals Bungie are relying on Microsoft cloud tech to scale and operate their games

yeah I think so. One of the job listings apparently had “competitive gaming” development experience.

1 Like

Bungie has multiple games in development. Their big one Matter is multiplayer, Idk that we have any hints what the others are

I have a feeling its going to be overwatch ripoff .

they’ll be 10 years too late.

I havent seen many Overwatch fans feeling Overwatch 2 so that should tell you a lot about the state of hero shooters lol.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. It tells you that it’s a massively popular genre that Blizzard have made a complete mess of after the insane success of Overwatch which was for me and many others the game of the generation.

There is huge scope for these games and Bungie doing one would be absolutely massive.

How many actual hero based shooters aside from Overwatch and Paladins have actually succeeded? The way Blizzard has botched OW is incredible.

Which shows there are big gaps in the market. The issue with most games is they don’t establish a strong enough lore to draw people in. Bungie absolutely will.

Nah, any genre can be revitalized. I want more games like Overwatch because that’s my favorite way of doing multiplayer games.

1 Like

Microsoft in the purchase would pay their investor’s haevily, im sure that was part of the7.5 billion pricetag for zenima.

8 Years independant and all theyve done is Destiny. Fuck Bungie.

1 Like