Most wanted remaster/remake from Microsoft vault (XGS-Bethesda-Activision-Blizzard)?

Fallout.

New

Vegas

2 Likes

get the coalition to finish starcraft ghost

please for the love of god

2 Likes

Gabriel Knight.

1 Like

Daggerfall, Redguard, and Blackthorne.

2 Likes
  1. Fallout New Vegas
1 Like

Yes sir

1 Like

New Vegas and Guitar Hero

I’m I the only one that remembers that Guitar Hero Live already existed and failed badly? Maybe they should have not changed the guitar but this concept already happened.

Truthfully, I wish MS got Harmonix instead of Epic. They’ve done a great job keeping Rock Band relevant within a very niche market.

1 Like

Oblivion easy followed by Morrowind.

2 Likes

f2p

Sell seasonal song packages, cosmetics for guitars / stages

Take something from the Fortnite playbook and host live guitar events with famous guitarists

I second Fallout New Vegas overall, I’d totally love it plus it would be a big deal for Xbox and Bethesda, but I personally don’t want anything more than Banjo when it comes to remakes.

2 Likes

Tony Hawks pro skater 3-4 remake is needed. I want to fly as the bounty hunter forever.

I never got to play Freelancer so that would probably be my first. Being a retro geek i’d love if they remastered the SNES and Genesis versions of Shadowrun. Also wouldn’t mind if they did some kind of full blown caRPG remake of RC Pro Am.

Honorable mention - Fallout New Vegas

2 Likes

I’m squarely on the no remake team, but would like them to release a remastered New Vegas directors cut that includes the cut Legion content, and also makes some changes to the DLC since they are terrible.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Fix Warcraft 3 reforged first or do a proper remaster.

They really should do this

They are already doing those DE editions for the Age games, do it for W3 too

Would go a long way in showing the fans they are changing, fixing it and WoW would be to Blizzard what MCC was to Halo/Xbox

Bring all Space Quest games to console. This is important.

1 Like