Merry Christmas you filthy animals!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone. May 2023 be filled with happiness and success (and less meltdowns over Xbox game releases and marketing :doge: ).

6 Likes
3 Likes

Merry Christmas all!

Been a decent gaming year, mostly backlogging. But highlights would be the smaller games on Game Pass, including my GOTY Immortality and PowerWash Simulator.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas you jolly band of ne’er-do-wells!

I hope you have a happy, safe, and unproductive Holiday Season :wink:.

7 Likes

MERRY XMAS SAVINGS AND LOAN!!

And all you guys too

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all. Hope you’ve all made some time to enjoy some games. Now it’s time for some more Vapire Survivors.

3 Likes

My entertainment experience highlights that I can remember today include the following:

• Lost Words: Beyond the Page. As everyone mentions, this game really hits you in the feels as you reflect on your own life moments.
  • Tunic. Such a great experience (outside of the combat but accessibility settings are great) that really gave that amazement and discovery excitement that hasnt been there since forever ago growing up
  • Halo Infinite Halo is back baby! Forge and Campaign Co-Op is the greatest of all online games.
  • Powerwash Simulator This was a surprise, as it was very zen experience and effective to decompress at the end of a day.
  • Vampire Survivors Another zen-like experience after you get past the building powerup phases with the addictive beginning of “just one more run” during that 1-11 minute range.
  • XboxEra Joining the volunteer moderation team, enjoying the streams and podcasts and enjoying the best community online.
  • Closing down my own public forum site run with friends after nealy 19 years. Not sure of any future projects for that domain.

There are so many games on my list to play that I haven’t gotten around to yet.

3 Likes