Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays etc etc

Happy Gamepass to all who celebrate!

5 Likes

Marry Christmas everyone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Mort

Getting ready for the annual burning of the Gavle Yule Goat ?

1 Like

It has been burned to the ground! The gods will be pleased this year.

2 Likes

You guys are crazy with that stuff.

Thanks to Vargskelethor Joel for teaching me about the Swedish almost tradition of destruction of public property.

2 Likes

Lol

2013 Security Measure: Soaked in flame-retardant.[49] Burnt to the Ground: 21 December[50] Fire

1 Like

Haha, they have camera surveillance, security guards, police patrolling, fences, flame retardant etc. It could not stop the sacrifice!

2 Likes

Perhaps this year sacrifice of the goat will grant us the seven!

2 Likes

So what’s everybody doing tomorrow night/Christmas eve?

What ya watching? What ya eating? What ya doing?

1 Like

We had to cancel our plans for Christmas eve and Christmas day because Covid ripped through my wife’s office this week. So we’re just going to make dinner, light a fire and watch season 2 of the Witcher. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, merry chrysler to the memers, and if you don’t celebrate the holidays im hoping you’re having a wonderful week.

To everyone though, cheers to the new year!

3 Likes

Not sure yet me and the fam did homemade sugar cookies taking pictures once the frosting is done drying so it doesn’t just slide off

1 Like

IT’S TIME.

https://youtu.be/yATWKctyZjo

2 Likes
3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Lang may yer lum reek! Have a good one people :beers:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

White Wine Drinking GIF by Follador Prosecco

6 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all you guys! wish you all the best and stay safe! :partying_face:

Also @Shpeshal_Nick Νίκο Καλά Χριστούγεννα με υγεία και ευτυχία σε εσένα και την οικογένεια. :christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone, you all make every day brighter!

5 Likes