Mass Effect |OT| ME Next Engine news

Mass Effect Legendary Edition

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mass-effect-legendary-edition/9pkwht7g60wq?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

One person is all that stands between humanity and the greatest threat it’s ever faced. Relive the legend of Commander Shepard in the highly acclaimed Mass Effect trilogy with the Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition. Includes single-player base content and over 40 DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs – remastered and optimized for 4K Ultra HD.

Developer: Bioware

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Genres: Action-Adventure RPG, Space Opera, Shooter

Platforms: Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, PS5 and PS4

Pricing: $59.99

Release date: 05/14/2021

• Three Games – One Launcher: Play through the single-player base content and over 40 DLC from all three games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs.

• Remastered for a New Generation: Experience the trilogy in 4K Ultra HD with enhanced performance, visuals, and graphics, all available in HDR.

• Visual Improvements on All Three Games: Updates include enhanced models, shaders, FX, lighting, and depth of field plus full-resolution audio.

• New Shepard Customizations: With improved hair, makeup, eye color and skin tones you can create your Shepard in a unified character creator with all options available across the full trilogy, or choose to play as the iconic Femshep from Mass Effect 3 now available in all titles.

• Gameplay Enhancements for the First Mass Effect™ Game: Enjoy improved aiming and weapons balance, SFX, input/controls, squad behavior, cover behavior, and gameplay cameras.

REFLECT ON YOUR CHOICES: Your choices seamlessly travel from one game to the next. Each decision you make will control the outcome of every mission, every relationship, every battle – and even the fate of the galaxy itself.

Trailers

Performance Details for Mass Effect Legendary across the numerous consoles

Original Xbox 360 versions of the Mass Effect Trilogy:

Pricing: $19.99 (Each)

Release dates:

• Mass Effect 1 - 11/20/2007
  • Mass Effect 2 - 01/26/2010
  • Mass Effect 3 - 03/06/2012

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mass-Effect/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307e8

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mass-Effect-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108ce

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Mass-Effect-3/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541095d

Mass Effect Andromeda

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/mass-effect-andromeda/bzpr04v49bmh?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Mass Effect: Andromeda travels deep into the Andromeda Galaxy, far beyond the Milky Way. There, you will lead our fight for a new home in hostile territory where we are the aliens. Take command as the Pathfinder, a leader of a squad of military-trained explorers, with deep progression and customization systems. This is the story of humanity’s next chapter, and your choices throughout the game will ultimately determine our survival in the Andromeda Galaxy.

As you unfold the mysteries of the Andromeda Galaxy and the hope for humanity lies on your shoulders, you must ask yourself – how far will you go?

Platforms: Xbox One, PS4, Windows 10 PCs

Pricing: $29.99

Release date: 03/21/2017

Trailers

PRAYING FOR FPS BOOST

Mass Effect Next

Platforms: TBA

Pricing: TBA

Release date: TBA

8 Likes

I love 1 and 2 soooooooo much.

I am going to get this I know, I can’t even pretend I am holding out.

5 Likes

Dang, they actually upgraded the visuals by quite a bit if you look at the side-by-side comparisons at the website, it’s increased my interest in this collection. I honestly thought it would’ve just been a simple resolution and framerate boost so this is a pleasant surprise for me. Will most likely get this down the line in that case.

2 Likes

This will get me through Summer!

The comparisons of ME1 look great!

4 Likes

Ok EA, you got me again. As someone who loved ME 1 & 2, and really liked ME3 except for the ending, I’m in on day 1 for this. Played through the first two games half a dozen times, but only played though the third the one time (I was really disappointed with the ending). I think I’m ready to love again :laughing:.

1 Like

How dare big bad EA allow Bioware to do this.

Here is the collectors edition. Without the game …

1 Like

I love Mass Effect. But I really wish they had done a proper remake, I allready own all of this and shelling out €60 for a prettier ME1 feels unnecessary.

Do a proper remake with Dragon Age, Anthem Next and Mass Effect on their hands?

This is great for everybody who wants to play them and couldnt in a more modern way, with a single launcher and improved graphics.

As long as Miranda’s booty is still the same :grinning:

1 Like

I’m not saying it would have been easy. I’m saying it’s what I would prefer. I allready own all of this, and it’s easy to install and play on my Series X.

Of course it’s great for people who haven’t played the games. I am not in that category.

looks almost like a remake o

Never played ME but still know all the big plot twists lol

Easiest day one purchase I’ll ever make :grin:

3 Likes

:star_struck: Thank god! This makes me so happy.

It does! Now I wonder how characters look.

Yeah, not going to pretend I’m not in On this.

This is a must buy for anyone who hasn’t experienced these games.

As someone who has played through them and still owns the original discs, I’m on the fence. I’m a little disappointed that they’ll be running in forward-compatible mode on the new consoles, although admittedly I’m not sure what I could expect with a dedicated PS5 / Series X version.

I should put the original in my Series X to see how it runs and if there’s any auto HDR.

Xbox page says X|S optimized