March 26: ID@Xbox Event Announced

Hope to see the Gunk, Tunic and Sable. Those are my most anticipated that weren’t already listed. I’m also looking forward to what Drinkbox has.

2 Likes

So the studio head replied to me saying all footage shown thus far lacks any RT. Guessing that means no RT at launch at the very least since they are dropping fresh new footage snippets daily atm, so the builds they are showing off with those don’t have RT. :confused:

Okay, thanks. Would prefer to see them delay the game so Ray Tracing is day one.

Tbh looking at the clips… idc :smiley: I think ray tracing in a game with isometric view is kinda unnecessary? I mean screenspace reflections work just fine because the cam can’t rotate like in other games and the lightning so far loos really gorgeous. Hell give me tone of explosions with destruction instead :man_shrugging:

Let’s remember those are just 11 people.

3 Likes

Yeah I want RT but not sure how noticeable it would be too. Feels like they can fake the reflections easily enough for the camera angles they are using.

2 Likes

The fact you has asked the dev if those clips have ray tracing prove my point :smiley: game will look stunning either way.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to that one, many others also. We are getting pretty spoiled!

1 Like

Please let us have a Tunic release date ffs

10 Likes

“Tunic Release Date Trailer - Releasing March 24, 2023”.

4 Likes

Looking forward to The Ascent, Exo One, and Stalker 2.

1 Like

This could be a very cool showcase. The Ascent looks great but Stalker 2 is the big one for me. I’m really excited to get my hands on that one. Even just an update on the game will be enough for now.

2 Likes

I am really looking forward to this. Really excited for an update on The Ascent. I feel like the release must be getting close. It was pushed back to 2021 from 2020 and their Twitter feed has been pretty active as of late.

12 Minutes, Stalker 2, Second Extinction, The Artful Escape and Echo Generation are all on my radar.

The ones I am most looking forward too are Tunic, The Artful Escape and 12 Minutes.

Does this mean it’s NOT pre-recorded show?

+How long it will be? 2-3 Hrs ?

Guess I’ll wait for the trailers individually on Twitter : (

I mean, it’s literally a Twitch collab, so live is definitely the name of the game.

1 Like

According to Gematsu, it’s an hour show.

1 Like

just hope it doesn’t lag like hell like it did during the July show, even though that was prerecorded

I don’t mind if it’s a few seconds “behind” as long as I don’t see any buffering, I will be a happy gamer!!!

2 Likes

Wonder what the status of Scorn is?

2 Likes
1 Like