LimitedRunGames announced over 10 physical Xbox games today

Originally published at: https://xboxera.com/2022/06/06/limitedrungames-announced-over-10-physical-games-today/

At the #LRG3 LimitedRunGames event on Twitch today, the distributor/publisher of physical video games revealed they are releasing 10 games for Xbox. The announced games are:

• Doom64
  • Tetris Effect Connected
  • Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties
  • A Boy and his Blob
  • Lunark
  • Shadowrun Trilogy
  • Spidersaurs!
  • River City Girls 2
  • Powerslave: Exhumed
  • Bill & Ted’s Excellent Retro Collection
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

Back in January LimitedRunGames announced their commitment to Xbox physical editions. Want to learn more about todays event? You can watch the VOD of the #LRG3 stream and read about all the announced games on their official blog page.

8 Likes

From those I want Tetris Effect, Doom 64, and Powerslave

My most wanted game for them to do is Ys Origin. They have done it for other platforms already.

1 Like

Exhumed is in my top 5 all time games! i loved it so much on Saturn, finished it countless times

1 Like

Can’t find info on Bill & Ted’s Excellent Retro Collection. So that one might be digital only.

1 Like

Would absolutely LOve yakuza games on xbox

Is this the first time some of these have been announced for Xbox in general?

I don’t remember River City Girls 2 being announced for the platform!

It was announced a year agp.

1 Like

Ah nice! My memory be going I guess.:joy:

Is this like some game cards you put in that strange slot on the front of the Xbox?

1 Like

This is great. I thought we were only getting Ninja Turtles. Im hoping that after the third season is remastered that they make a physical collection for Sam & Max. Would buy it the moment it goes up.

3 Likes

Sam & Max, Blade Runner, or pottery much any point and click adventure games really. Particularly deluxe editions which they make to look like the old Lucasarts boxes of goodies.

1 Like

I bought the Monkey Island collection a while ago and just love the quality of them. I’m not really bothered in just buying physical but for the collectors editions, a Sam & Max one or Banjo Kazooie would be a no-brainer pre-order.

Oh God the thought of a Banjo-Kazooie one, don’t know how that would work but I need a physical mumbo token now.

Really good to see more physical releases like this for Xbox.

3 Likes

I remember backing Lunark on Kickstarter & asking the dev if he would bring it to Xbox; he said he couldn’t at the time but looks like he partnered with a publisher to get help with that. So guess I’ll get an option for that as my digital copy now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pre-order for TMNT is up.

1 Like