Knockout City [OT] Catch-22

1 Like

Game is unfortunately crashing non-stop on Xbox :frowning:

1 Like

My bro has issues in the game. Sound issues. He has sound on main menu, but during gameplay itā€™s gone. Anyone else have this too? I donā€™t have the issue myself.

Heā€™s reinstalled it, hard reset etc, nope.

I donā€™t have it either. He is playing on Xbox?

Yes, Xbox Series X.

He doesnā€™t have the issue with other games. The main menu has audio too but as soon as gameplay beginsā€¦nothing.

Sorry to hear that. If he canā€™t come up with any solution thereā€™s always the official Discord where he can leave feedback about the issue directly to the devs, maybe someone could have a way to circumvent the problem temporarily.

1 Like

This game is freaking fun from what I have tried so far, definitely check it out.

2 Likes

Played with a group of friends today and we had a blast!

1 Like

Surprisingly fun. I keep going back to it.

1 Like

1v1 is so sweaty, Iā€™m loving it.

Finally got some game time in yesterday as I have been moving house!

Game is as fun as I remember it from the beta. From what I understand, there are 900 levels of item unlocks that everyone has but the order is randomised. I wonder if rarer items are reserved for later?

In terms of keeping players around, I donā€™t the the item unlocks feel impactful enough. The cosmetics themselves are awesome but it doesnā€™t feel special when you get them. Especially in the age of lootboxes, fireworks and tingly noises or make you feel good.

The gameplay itself is awesome though, hopefully we see 2v2 and 4v4 soon as advertised on the website.

Donā€™t know, Iā€™ve already gotten at least 2 legendary items so far :chief_think:

2 million players!

4 Likes

Wew!

The game is fun but I fear lacks longevity and depth. Clearly pro teams and serious players will find it but for the masses I doubt it will last too long.

2 Likes

Just reached Platinum rank on this, ranked mode is really fun.

As I said before, really generous business model.

1 Like