It's been a week since launch. Let's chill with the doomposting

One Week

Some of are acting like it’s the end of the world.

Relax.

It’s gonna be a long generation I feel.

We’re gonna get the games.

Just relax and stop throwing the XSX|S in the trash already.

14 Likes

Xbox been outperforming in multiple modes and features and people forgot cause of Valhalla today.

7 Likes

A lot of the doomposters simply can’t enjoy games.

7 Likes

100% agree. Most people haven’t even gotten their new consoles. Boy some people really are impatient

1 Like

You’re right. Some people are continuing to doompost even after they’ve been given completely valid points as to why things are the way they are. Just sit back and enjoy your games. That’s what matters the most. Things will improve, and Xbox is still in a MUCH better position than they were back at the launch of the Xbox One.

4 Likes

It’s ridiculous, we have a console that’s way more powerful than any console out in the market, these consoles are way more powerful than what the XB1 and PS4 were at the time they came out so we’re not dealing with underpowered hardware out of the gate, the gen started last week but it won’t end until 7-8 years from now, games will get better, MS’s development tools will improve, its not like we’re dealing with blurry games struggling to hit 30fps like we were at the beginning of last gen, this is the one thing I’m not worried about at all, I just hope we see some of MS’s next gen games soon, I would love to see Hellblade 2 gameplay!

1 Like

Just enjoy your new machines (if you are lucky and got one!!). There will be enough to play and console wars are silly.

If the PlayStation 5 is great, then that’s great. Better gaming experiences for everyone.

2 Likes

Just be happy with your new shiny toys. This gen already starts with better performing games right out of the gate. This will be good, enjoy the ride!

Exactly this. Series X is the best slnew shiny toy I’ve owned. I spent the first week playing Jedi Fallen Order. Finished it last night. Would love to see a sequel on the new hardware.

3 Likes

1 Like

I finished it on sunday night after playing three days straight. Cant tell you the last game to have me doing that.

Now moved onto State of Decay 2 another game I was waiting for new hardware to play through.

3 Likes

As for the doomposting it’s getting very tedious. I wonder when the gap widens will we still have people moaning?

I mean to meltdown over launch games is pretty silly.

2 Likes

When Xbox games outperform the competition they will just find another thing to doom post about.

6 Likes

Dont get this doom posting about Valhalla and just ignoring the other games and features Series X walks the ps5.

Why aren’t there loads posting about how the supposed huge PS5 SSD advantage hasn’t materialised, and in many case is quite the opposite? Funny that isn’t it!

1 Like

I was going to make a post as to my thoughts about the Series X after one week of use and I am really liking this console. In my opinion it is the best console Microsoft has ever built and I am enjoying the benefits it is giving to my game library.

Sure it is disappointing that Halo wasn’t there for launch but the hardware is there and it is set to be a great generation :+1:.

4 Likes

Since it’s Valhalla causing all the doomposting, would it be more apt to call it ragnarokposting?

6 Likes

Booooo

4 Likes

Your doom posting about the doom posters lol. This thread does not really help.

3 Likes

I’m not doomposting. I’m telling everyone to chill the fuck out because it’s been a week and everyone is acting like it’s 2013.

It’s gonna be a long generation and people have zero chill right now.

4 Likes