Is Diablo 3 still worth playing?

I’m looking at the summer games sale and diablo 3 eternal collection is currently £18.14 here in the UK 67% off…I’ve always wanted to get into these types of games …is it worth it? …is it easy to pick up and play straight away ?

2 Likes

Definitely :slight_smile:

The game is literally like video game crack, anytime I go back and play the game, it is a slippery slope haha.

I’ve just purchased it again myself, as my other half loved Minecraft dungeons and I want to get her into diablo (we game share)

& I’ve given my retail copy to my sister as she wanted to try the game :slight_smile:

Very easy to pick up and play!

1 Like

:rofl: this is why I’m interested in this game ive been playing Minecraft dungeons with my daughter…I think I was enjoying it more than her :rofl:…thanks you made my purchase easier :sunglasses:

1 Like

You’ll love it, especially with the amount of loot you get and the sheer variety in weapons and skills!

I’m actually worried I’ll end up waiting around forever whilst my other half checks every item she picks up haha!

But if you enjoyed Minecraft dungeons, you’ll love this :slight_smile:

I think your daughter will have no issues getting into it either :)!

1 Like

Yes. I started playing it again on PS4 yesterday. There’s something relaxing about it.

1 Like

[quote=“Shpeshal_Ed, post:5, topic:2379”]

Yes. I started playing it again on PS4 yesterday. There’s something relaxing about it.

Definitely....enjoying it so far ...level 17 already 😅

It’s a great game and one I love to play alongside something else as a more mindless affair. Great for music / podcast / audiobook listeners. Can’t comment much on multiplayer as most of my “real life” friends don’t live in Europe and time zones can be tricky, but I did enjoy it years back on PC.

1 Like

best couch co op game of the generation.

1 Like

I started with seasonal character is that the right way to do it? Its on normal difficulty and its to easy but I can’t change it?

For that price its a damn steal and you’ll get 10’s to hundreds of hours out of it. You’ll be trying different classes, finding really cool loot and later on finding special sets of gear that add special bonuses/effects to wearing a certain amount of pieces of the set.

Its also very very replayable, you can get stuck in a good way into a loop of replaying the whole game more and more at higher difficulties to get better chances at cooler legendary loot dropping, later on to upgraded tiers of legendary gear as well.

Really easy game to get into no matter what the platform as well, on console it is an incredible couch co-op game.

3 Likes

Its in a really good place. Updates are pretty much done, content wise but the season stuff is fun and keeps things fresh. I find myself coming back for season stuff and then I play for hours and hours, then I fade out until the next season haha.

Also a great co-op action game.

1 Like

I played it when it launched and was addicted. I haven’t played it since but apparently it’s so much better now.

1 Like

I love it as well. Completed the story near launch. Got back into it again after playing Minecraft Dungeons. That feeling of power is amazing.

1 Like

Bit late to the party, but yes. It’s still one of the most satisfying action RPG formulas, and you can sink hundreds of hours perfecting your build and playstyle on a single character alone if you find enjoyment in that. It was worth it years ago before the seasons dropped, let alone now.

2 Likes