Immortals: Fenyx Rising, Midnight Fight Express, Coffee Talk and more are coming to Game Pass

This is a great drop! Midnight Fight Express, Opus, Immortality and Tinykin all look awesome.

From the games leaving I already have the retail version of Hades so I’m good on this one (which is a great game btw) and I’d like to check out Myst and What Remains of Edith Finch but right now I am not in the mood for those so I guess I’ll have to buy them on a sale in the future.

2 Likes

Surprised that Immortality isn’t for Xbox One. That sucks for one of my buddies.

No cloud either, so your buddy wouldn’t be able to stream it to their Xbox One. Really want cloud support to be a common mark devs hit. I don’t know the mechanism behind it, but it would probably influence my purchases somewhat so it might be worth their while if it increases sales.

1 Like

Seems like it would be a perfect game for cloud too since it’s more of a cinematic experience

I’ll probably try out Two Point Hospital again before it leaves. I thought Hospital was ok the last time I played it but i’ve been playing Campus the last couple days and it really feels better overall. Lots of QoL improvements and I like the year system. I lost track of time a couple times when playing it lol.

Awesome list of games, really looking forward to Midnight Fight Express… will likely buy it before it leaves GP, just not sure if I want on Xbox or on my Steam Deck :thinking:(a bit of a pain adding MS store purchases to Steam)