I'm kinda down and that's why:

Do you guys remember how I moved away from home and be more free and have fun with friends? Well my flat charing community turns out to be pair and they hidden it away from me.

Now I am part of people that chare a relationship and this was also some of the reason to get away from my parents. Now everything repeats and I feel betrayed and don’t know what to do.

And it’s not like those people are bad quite the opposite but I can’t stand to see a relationship atm. I had so much fun recently and this striped everything good away in an instance.

Not sure how to deal with it going forward.

1 Like

Oh man, that sucks. I don’t know what to say. Maybe talk about it with them if that’s possible, tell them how you feel ? Even if there’s nothing to do about the situation, talking about it can make things a little bit easier. I’m not in your position, so that’s hard to evaluate. This situation is also temporary, you could still move again when you find another community. It’s easier said than done, but focus on what you can do.

Yeah definitely true. The living market in the place I am it’s very difficult to find a flat. Some of my friends where unsuccessful with +40 visits. It’s though.

At least they are doing their best to avoid awkward situations. Still this sucks somewhat. I have to live with it for now and see where this will lead too.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Yeah, that’s not optimal for sure. Living in large cities is crazy expensive nowadays…

What I learn throughout the years though, is that there’s no perfect situation, there’s always some caveats you have to live with. It could be awkward and tough, yeah, but you can still make the best of it. Again, easier said than done. :heart:

3 Likes