I GOT MY NEW XBOX! | XboxEra Launch Celebration Competition

We were so excited that @TheScarecrow101 got me a new 65" OLED TV! (Please excuse the mess, we’re lazy)

Edit: you can also see @TheScarecrow101’s XSX on the right with his cute little TV :yum:

7 Likes

Seeing this… P A I N

The edge of my couch is basically where the pic cuts off. It’s usually not that far away from the couch but had pushed it away to do some stretches the night before.

4 Likes

Got mine!

12 Likes

Thats some collection you have going there. Care to share what you have for display there? Maybe create a thread where people can share their collection/gameroom?

Thanks mate.

Loving my XSX so far. :smiley:

5 Likes

Same its so fast so much fun

3 Likes

A very sleepy puppy who was none too pleased with her first midnight launch.

Gamertag: Baaghul

4 Likes

How’s everybodies units holding up so far? Mine has been operating as smooth as silk so far (knock on wood). :green_heart::heart_eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Here are a couple of pics I took before unboxing and after set up! I am so in love with this console!!!

11 Likes

Mine’s been operating really good as well. Don’t think I’ve had any issues with it so far. Hope it remains that way.

2 Likes

So much clutter. Smh /s

You got two XSX?

My wife put up Christmas stuff early…! You really think it’s clutter? :frowning: :sob:

Yes, one is for my nephew. He loves it!!

1 Like

Super excited to get mine on Xbox Day! Absolute Unit!

6 Likes

Congrats.

I got mine on day 1. I was getting mildly mad because the shipping date said Nov 12 for my headset and Xbox but they both arrived on the 10th.

3 Likes

This competition is now closed.

Will announce the winners very soon! :slight_smile:

Thanks to all who took part, was good fun.

5 Likes