HALOERA Podcast | You Had Me at Halo Podcast |OT| The Great Journey

Yea im not worried at all I downloaded all 3 soundtrack sounding phenomenal not to mention Marty himself approves

He did?

1 Like

And Episode 10 is out! Nick joins us once again and we also have a newcomer. We start off our predictions for the rest of the year and we try and answer as many of the questions as we can.

Thanks for watching!

2 Likes

New Episode Is Up. We were joined by @Shpeshal_Nick and @Knottian while Kage/Mike was out sick. Was a lot of fun!

5 Likes

Will listen asap!

Get well soon @KageMaru!

2 Likes

2nd part is recording this week for our prediction podcast. if you have any more questions please post 'em here. We will get to the last ones we couldn’t in part 1.

Not falling for that again! Pfft

2 Likes

Trying to watch/listen to the latest episode but it just constantly buffers and it’s unwatchable, any resolution it doesn’t matter and it’s not happening on other videos so I’m gonna assume it’s more of a Youtube server side issue because of low views. I was just wondering if there was anything you guys could do.

I’ve been fighting saying what I’m about to say, because I like all the guys on the podcast and want to see them all on it, but…maybe not all at once

Perhaps a rotation would be better? Because having 6 people on there feels really crowded and I think it has to be hard for you guys to stay fully engaged when waiting for your turn after 5 other people talk

And when there’s a guest like Miles, it feels like even more of an issue, with the sitting and waiting. The guy is a pro and seems like just a real nice dude, so if it was annoying him in any way, he wouldn’t make it known. Though I couldn’t help but feel like he was fading at points last night. That said, the guy was great, he had some really cool ideas and there were some good interactions between you all

My thought is maybe have like 3-4 guys on and who ever isn’t can patrol the chat and engage more there? And just rotate who’s on and who’s each show…Or if you think I’m dead wrong, just tell me to shut the hell up. Haha

Watched yesterday’s episode today. It was great!

Thanks for answering my question.

1 Like

Yeah it was great! Miles is super likeable, and a very good guest.

I’m a bit disappointed at the lack of cats in this episode though, thanks to @Doncabesa we got a glimpse at least. The rest of you can do better! :wink:

1 Like

A cat and two dogs!

Cuteness overload! Dogs are allright I guess… but cats!

For me Miles was more of a co-host and we went in knowing we would talk less as he was interviewed to start things. If we get people for actual interviews in the future those will only have a few of us on. The show will change up a lot post E3 and especially post-launch as we’ll have the actual game to play and stream for content instead of just talking about hypotheticals all the time.

5 Likes

Ahem… excuse me good sir but I had Ollie on the show near the end :slight_smile: Had to keep the cats in a bit more check after three came in last time… though from all the comments, it seems as though the Halo cats are just as integral as the human members :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I missed that!? Shame on me. Rewatch it is!

You Had Me At Halo (and Cats) is a good name btw… :wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure when you guys started the podcast, you thought you would have a new game to provide you tons of content to discuss and even maybe streaming some gameplay. Then Craig came along and clucked up the whole damn works, with his ugly face

3 Likes

We’ll be live Thursday at 7:30 PM with episode 22!

4 Likes