Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

I didn’t see it, so I thought I’d missed it already. Thank you very much !!

It looks really cool !

It’s a shame that the viewer count is in the mud at the moment. These are some great games on right now.

It’s always fun to learn some neat tips from these pros.

33k are watching the main stream right now.

That’s rough, I’m sure it’ll pick up during the last match. Optic is a strong brand.

bonkers stuff lol

This is the wacky stuff i love to see

Makes you wonder what 56% of the budget looks like…

Somebody will remake the Earth stage from the old Halo 2 trailer

5 Likes

wtf :phil_lmao:

1 Like

Wtf you can do that?!? But ngl this would be pretty cool for a siege mode where you attack the other team’s base by spawning units or something.

1 Like
3 Likes

The only thing forge is missing is a large map to forge in, not forge world though, I think the best thing that can be done for forge is allowing the use of the campaign map.

There was rumours that the BR mode would have some kind of forge integration, my money has always been on them making the battle royale map available in forge so we could use it as a starting point for our own forge maps

1 Like

I believe the very first Forge leaks showed off a large empty map.

Hard to find videos of it now because YT is full of new stuff.

2 Likes

Remake original Halo inside Halo Forge

Being able to forge in a BR setting/map would certainly be one way of standing out from all the others

Would love to see it happen

3 Likes

Drop pod/new udpate is live.

With the arrival of our next Drop Pod on August 9, visors will work on all cores, Challenges will appear in the pause menu, and more. Read up to see what other improvements will be making their way to #HaloInfinite next week!

🪂: https://t.co/lQocuBBYRW pic.twitter.com/mCxcPojoxQ

— Halo (@Halo) August 5, 2022
8 Likes

Here are the full patch notes:

6 Likes