Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

I just wonder if the whole lone wolves theme plays into like a spartan civil war. For me 343 always needs the multiplayer to make narrative sense so if they are creating this battle royale I imagine it will have to make sense narratively

1 Like

Seems like either thereā€™s no getting challenges for Big Team, or just general play anymore, or my luck is just awful right now with all the swaps I just wasted

Only getting shit for free-for-all or last man standing

Finished the download, letā€™s see whats good

Iā€™m not usually hyped by these sorts of trailers but that was well done.

Looks like Iā€™m not the only one who thought thatā€¦

2 Likes

Man of taste

2 Likes

YouTube is always so horrifically behind on public view counts for videos. weā€™ll have a review showing 450 views but in reality itā€™s well over 900. No clue why itā€™s like that.

1 Like

Oh look itā€™s what Iā€™ve been saying :open_mouth:

The skill jump removal isnā€™t going over well and im not surprised

As someone who has given 343 the benefit of the doubt and feels they get too much hate, they really do love scoring needless own goals

Maybe itā€™s due to some verification process to see if the views are legitimate and not some bot? Just my random guess.

No idea why they did that. It seems like this feature was pretty popular.

Lots of uproar for this. So dumb by 343

The fact they not only removed it when nobody was complaining about it but did it without even asking for community feedback is really terrible and quite frankly shows that they are out of touch with the community

Weā€™re not talking OP weapons that everyone is abusing but jumps that 99% of the community arenā€™t doing or cant even do, things that raise the skill gap and make the sandbox more varied and exciting is a good thing, itā€™s one of the things that makes top level Halo so fun to watch

Like even Lucid who is arguably the best individual player in the game right now failed some of these jumps multiple times a few days ago at HCS

Not even once have I managed this jump, so it doesnā€™t do much for me, I can understand why it would be frustrating for that 1%. However, 343i should have talked about that before so Iā€™m hoping they will learn from that. People should stay civile though and talk with them directly.

5 Likes

Now beyond the slide stuff, I quite like the new mode, really growing on me.

Itā€™s a good change. Down with the 1% !

3 Likes

Elaborate

If not everyone can do it, no one should!

Itā€™s just a silly 1%-joke, rich people etc. etc.

1 Like

I was about to get

1 Like