Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

Really wish that they temporary disabled challenges for broken modes like FFA and BTB. Feels like I’m wasting challenge swaps on stuff I would be fine doing if they worked

1 Like

FFA is having issues too?

The games fine but it doesn’t track any challenges or stats after the games done

1 Like

Maaaan. Mangler was my new favorite weapon in the game Wtf. They fucked Ravager, now they doing the same with Mangler? What will they castrate next :unamused:

Feb GP:U perk drop most likely.

2 Likes

please tell me this is a joke. :grimacing:

its a free perk, they could always just give us nothing and sometimes I think that seems for the better.

2 Likes

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

1 Like

I mean, it’s not really “free” if it requires Gamepass Ultimate. Perks are one of the bigger and more obvious ways for Xbox to incentivize a F2P userbase to want to subscribe to their premier service. Sure, there are far bigger ways and actual games that do that, but it’s a cumulative case. I have GPU till 2024 and I still feel sad looking at this lol.

2 Likes

Yay we get green

that fucking NFT-grade challenge swap thoooo :eyes: :fire: cop it before some other bro beats you to it.

Halo CE and Halo 5 speedrun on the docket for later this week at AGDQ.

Donate, spam Halo memes and help fight cancer.

It’s all for a good cause.

4 Likes

When I take a break from the campaign, can I just to back to main menu, leave the game running and use QR without getting the bug 343 warned about? Or do I really need to fully quit the game every time?

what is AGDQ? A Game Dalled Quest?

Oh no. It’s awesome.

It’s called Awesome Games Done Quick and it’s a week long 24/7 stream of different Speedrunners doing games in record time to raise money for cancer research.

https://gamesdonequick.com/

4 Likes

From my experience it has been while trying to use a different controller then what I normally use. Not sure if the game associates the save file with the controller, but the two times I have run into the bug it has been under those conditions.

1 Like

nice nice, but I hope you at least got the reference :sweat_smile:

Super cool

I’m expecting a balance patch soonish