Halo |OT2| Forging Ahead

A long time ago, John and Nick had a youtuber guest on the podcast called Forge Labs. He used to do tons of videos covering the absolutely incredible creations from Halo 5’s forge (I think he does Minecraft now). I am really looking forward to seeing that kind of content again on YT and then checking out the Forge maps/games on the custom games browser. Also Halo Infinite really needs more casual content since we are still waiting on Infection, Griffball, and especially Firefight.

2 Likes

Good to see more folks starting to come around on this…

5 Likes

TAVISH!!!

In Canada, Halo Infinite is showing up as 14th in most played games on Xbox this week.

Not bad for a game that is supposedly ‘dead’ as per the toxic Halo fans.

1 Like

Not great nor is it bad.

New episode this week, leave questions at the link!

1 Like
3 Likes

I want the same UI in Infinite

6 Likes

Looks like we’re scheduled to get that new update on the future tomorrow. We’ve also got some leaks, such as these Forge canvas maps from Surasia:

And it seems like supposed September flights (private) have leaked as well, which if true, confirm VIP, Arena map Ridgeline, BTB map Exiled, escalation slayer, the shroud screen, and the Bandit rifle, all likely Season 3. There’s more besides this too for Season 3.

8 Likes
3 Likes

I literally made this exact point on a discord that was claiming that 343 gave all these features a hard release date… a target is a goal they intend to work towards, but can and does shift (and not just for 343).

6 Likes

People don’t know what a target is? Really? haha wtf

2 Likes

Cmon Brad, no need to further pile on 343. We’re literally getting a road map tomorrow.

5 Likes

He just can’t let go of his grudge it seems.

1 Like

I don’t even know what he’s saying in that tweet. So he wants Halo Infinite to go on an even longer drought without content ?

It would seem so.

1 Like

You know what would give Halo content? Shutting down 343, transferring the game to a completely new studio, and making a new Halo game.

6 Likes

I hear a team may become available after the release of Grounded 1.0 … Oh, who are we kidding? They’re going to be working on future (DLC?) updates for Grounded and perhaps being involved with some oversight of the TV Series.

3 Likes

I feel this is the root of some of the complaints going on. There’s definitely some valid criticisms towards the game, but people equally want them to fix, change and improve upon everything they don’t like while continuing to get content out at as fast a pace as possible. Something has to give at some point.

2 Likes

I wonder if we’ll get an announcement on the length of season 3, I think we’re gonna get a lot of good stuff announced tomorrow but I could also see there being news people will not like (content arriving later than targeted, season 3 potentially being 6 months long etc.).