Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

To be fair nothing can be worse than whatever Gears does with their whacky skins. I dont mind them in halo or something like that but I cant stomach them in Gears.

I just don’t want fortnite style cosmetics in Halo. I can’t stand that style

I don’t see a big deal with Christmas skins. Warthog with deer skin and spartans with the hats. It is enjoyable.

1 Like

I like Wacky stuff, I like well done cosmetics even if their non-canon or whatever (I HATE the term canon). Make them as goofy as you can, if I don’t like it I won’t buy it, but the notion that it would ruin the experience lol, GTFO.

The only thing matters is the quality of the game. If the game is good and fun, do whatever you want.

Seeing Destin from IGN and others complain that there shouldn’t be a Halo Battle Royale mode pisses me off, it just reeks of entitlement. If you don’t want it, don’t play it. Let others who do want it have fun ffs. You can still play your arena, BTB etc. It’s not 1 or the other. And there’s no need to worry that a Halo BR could be really popular thus taking resources away from other modes…NO IT WON’T. MS can fund all of it. They can add more staff to keep up with the resources needed to pull it all off. As someone who prefers Bungies Halos at least the campaigns (Halo Infinites MP is on path to be my fav Halo multiplayer beating Bungie, it’s the campaign that’s a question mark) and so the whole sprint thing annoys me as well. Who cares really ? Like who cares if it’s in or out as long as the game is fun ? Which it is.

I want all of the cosmetics. I want a Samuel Jackson AI next to a sgt Johnson AI, I want all kinds of wacky AIs. I could care less about canon cosmetics.Do whatever you need to make Halo as popular as anything else out there. Put in popular cosmetics aimed at children, I won’t like it but I’ll understand. I’m not gonna be upset about it lol if it adds enjoyment to someone else.

I think 343 has something special with this multiplayer (knock on wood, don’t wanna jinx it). So they should do a BR mode eventually, but not doing it for the sake of doing it but because it fits perfectly within the game and absolutely should not care about what people think. It will be so popular that those complaints will die out. Halo is a 10 year live service game so they’re going to add major game modes down the line. That’s why assassinations aren’t in day 1. They will be added later and you will have to pay for them. I’m also fine with that. They don’t owe us anything. Like I said, as long as the MP is quality and fun, which it is in spades, I’m fine with everything. People will vote with their wallet. And I’m gonna be spending so much money.

This, sign me up for the snowman helmet. One of those also looks a little falloutish. Could be cool. There was like 2 armor sets that stood out to me in Halo 5. There’s only so many styles you can come up with if you stick to trying to keep it in “universe”. There’s an announcer that shouts no scope ffs.

2 Likes

Want to talk Multiplayer only leaks? Post in here please. Understandably some do not want to know anything about the game so refrain from posting leaks on the official Halo thread.

2 Likes

I know this is saying a lot, but from 15:30 to 24:00, this just might be the greatest bit of Halo music ever recorded

4 Likes
4 Likes

Really glad to see they are making fun of all that :joy:

1 Like

Track 7 is also very good as well.

The game already runs incredibly well on consoles, it’s going to be a dream at launch.

This OST is already fire…I love that post-rock vibe ! Like yeah, bring me down there and up and down…Did anyone say eargasm ? :smirk:

1 Like

I hope the year delay means that they don’t skimp us on maps at launch. I’m hoping for at least 10 arena maps and 4 btb maps at minimum. I would be happy with 12 arena and 6 btb.

Obviously the hope is also that forge is good enough to be near indistinguishable from 343 created maps. But that will be very hard to do and would be a crazy feat if ever pulled off.

It’s wasn’t incredibly well yet. It was very good. When it’ll have 60 fps on Xbox One, locked 60 fps (I saw some single drops in comparisons) and 120 fps on Xbox Series X|S (especially on Series X), when some shadows and textures will be in higher quality then it’ll be perfect.

Xbox One is probably not going to get to 60 FPS if it’s struggling right now. I mean, it still could be 60 FPS in MP, but doubtful for SP. Xbox One X with a 60 FPS mode is more probable.

The focus is on current gen and that’s a good thing. Sorry to be blunt and honnest, but many people (myself included) were skeptical of how this game would run one Xbox One. Now we know and overall, the performances are reassuring for all the platforms.

2 Likes

Remember forge world on reach for Xbox 360. Well I want a new forge world for series X that’s bigger and better.

Gosh I was in awe of it back then. I hope we get something that will give me the same feeling more than 10 years later. If the 360 was capable of something like that who knows what can be done for infinite.

1 Like

That’s why Halo Infinite should never have announced platforms.

Then in 2020 they would tell us it will come only to Xbox Series X|S and PC and later in 2021 with news about availability of Xbox Cloud Gaming on Xbox One. Problem solved.

Multiplayer relies on the biggest possible community so doing the work to bring it to the old consoles will be worth it in the end.

It’s going to be 30fps, and that is the right compromise to make to prioritise getting the most out of the new consoles, and 30fps is a big step up over trying to play multiplayer over xCloud.

2 Likes

Well too bad Halo was announced before the series x was a thing then.

The game would have started development before the One X was even released lol.

1 Like