Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Sounds great!

all three of the composers are fantastic, Iā€™m so excited.

Three composers? I thought there were two.

Sorry there are 3 main people involved, Curtis and Gareth work under Joel to create the soundtrack.

I like the music so far.

What a beat, gave me chills when the Halo theme started. This game is going to be legit!

1 Like

I whipped up a quick OP this morning - just for @SuikerBrood. @Sikamikanico told me not to half ass it so Iā€™ve gone ahead and quarter-assed it.

Iā€™ll probably make some updates at some point but Iā€™ve already spent 1.5 hours making it this morning so I need to do some real work. Iā€™ll make a banner too.

Pistol is still broke! :phil_lmao:

Nah, title says it ainā€™t - titleā€™s never wrong or misleading.

Iā€™ll change that title! :doge:

Does anyone remember the Halo 5 Beta pistol. Itā€™s basically the one we got in the final game but with a higher rate of fire. Loved that one

If that pistol was a 7 shot it would be perfect

Thatā€™s pretty much what the carbine is and it feels a bit spammy.

Hey guys, ever since they launch Halo Reach on MCC the game drops the framerate frequently on my Xbox One x. (Halo CE and Halo 2 mostly)

Anyone have the same issue?

Yes the game overall has frame rate issues. Their updates seem to inadvertently break a few things every time.

Some more soundtrack goodies:

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/shpeshal_ed/status/1286466691799461888?s=21

The Halo soundtracks are without a doubt the most beautiful and goosebump making music in the game Industry to me. Anytime I hear anything Halo themed it instantly gives me chills and good feels haha no other game has done that to me before, ori is probably the closest.

1 Like

Iā€™m really excited for the Shadows of Reach novel, Troy Denning has done an excellent job with the previous two entries in this trilogy and it will be great to see how he links Halo 5 to Infinite.

1 Like

Halo 3 sucks