Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

I saw those and thought they were amazing… than I made the mistake of going to the comment section which was in r/halo. Needlessly to say they hate it because it isn’t halo lol.

If we get things like that in infinite I think that is great. If there is a wacky cosmetic I don’t like I won’t wear it and I don’t care how anyone else looks.

3 Likes

I think they said ‘we’ll see’ several months ago when asked about support post Infinite. I would expect support to wind down given Infinite will have a lot of players with it being F2P.

Yeah that would make sense.

Still, I hope they will go back to the MCC after a while. I would love it to be an ongoing thing for years to come, where each new Halo title is added to the collection eventually & it just keeps carrying forward.

A guy can dream :laughing:

MCC support will last a the team is very small on it already. They have said that once they get it to a certain point they’ll open it up for the mod community.

big W

YHMAH Presents: A Halo MCC MP Community Night on September 9th, 2021 - Gaming - XboxEra

We’re going to have a community halo mcc stream next thursday, if you’re interested just let us know in that thread.

2 Likes

I replied in that thread. Also here is my gamer tag if anyone wants a mate to play halo with: M0stly harmless.

I’m pretty good, and like to play competitive halo 3, but I also like halo 2, and reach a lot.

6429556_rd_1

4 Likes

I’m like the last person to ever care about these sorts of things…but holy crap that looks sexier than Miranda Lawson in a bikini

5 Likes

So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

3 Likes

Go 343, get that next flight in ahead of COD and BF’s upcoming betas

They should start the flighting on September 9th. At least that’s when I’d schedule it.

1 Like

Or today would also be nice.

Time it to deflate media attention from that Showcase next week is what I was implying. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m mixed on the radar. Like that they are changing the damage feedback, and the medals. I was kinda stunned that they said people liked the HUD. Changes need to be made IMO. So happy they arnt changing sprint speed.

I also couldn’t believe that they didn’t address the very inconsistent footstep noise detection. Sometimes it works ok, other times a guy walks right up behind me and I can’t hear him with my turtle beaches. Crouch walking should be silent, walking should be semi noticeable from 15-20 meters, and very noticeable from 15 and less. Sprinting should be semi noticeable from 20-25, and very noticeable from less than 20. If they can get those noises right I would be fine with zero radar in ranked.

Also they haven’t mentioned if there’s a multiplayer experience system outside of the battlepass. Halo 3, 4, reach and 5 all had a rank progression system that showed how much you played. Is that gone?

When I mention problems with the HUD. I mean how small everything is, and how almost all the info is in the bottom right corner. Gernades, equipment usage left, gun, secondary gun, ammo. They need to put some of it in the top left and top right. Also the scoreboard and health bar are a bit too small.

1 Like

They reverted the radar back to detecting everything except crouch walking…such a bummer. All casual playlists will have 10x the camping because of that change.

1 Like

I liked and disliked the system they had in the test. I could see how I’m casual settings normal radar would make more sense. IMO ranked should probably got back to the tech test setting or no radar if they can get the footstep noise dialed in.

Hard disagree on my end, the system in the last test made camping harder and gave a disadvantage to sprinting which was genius. They probably got too many complaints who are used to old radar.

2 Likes