Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Good shit !

1 Like
1 Like

Something interesting I saw in the Inside Infinite:

3 Likes

Nice. Vehicles in Halo are some of them best in any FPS.

I love how they focus on vehicles with coop options.

Infinite needs to score at least an 88/100 to make Halo a top tier franchise again

Am here to bless your timelines

I may or may not have got into the rabbit hole of these and theyā€™re all amazing.

2 Likes

A new episode of YHMAH hit today!

Also my review of Halo: The MCC hits tomorrow at 10AM EST for anyone interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about a little shameless self promo?

2 Likes

Infinite online needs to be good because Casuals wont care about campaign.

Robust Online >>>> campaign

For long term success.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a long and pretty comprehensive review but there is one big thing I see about MCC which is lacking compared to the individual releases, that is the custom game UI.

It is so difficult and disjointed to try and navigate, particularly as someone who knew the old games really well. It doesnā€™t help that the options available are different for each game.

I also think the discovery system for finding other peopleā€™s custom games and maps is pretty awful.

Now if you only play campaign or matchmaking these points probably donā€™t matter but to me as a package this prevents the game getting anywhere near a perfect score.

1 Like

scores are always so subjective, Iā€™d love to not have to give them

I couldnā€™t agree more, because as soon as you say something negative about a game how can it have a perfect score? Not having a go at you here, this is my opinion about reviews in general. Would much rather read a well written narrative piece with plusses and minuses in summary at the end. I get why sites do put scores (particularly if contributing to sites like Metacritic) but finding a site and writers I trust is way more important.

1 Like

Yeah, a 10 isnā€™t ā€œperfectā€ itā€™s ā€œmasterpieceā€ to me.

1 Like

Fair enough! However 10/10 is often interpreted as a perfect score. Perhaps as a review team some definitions of what the different numerical scores mean would make that point more obvious.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure any websites ever put ā€œperfectā€ next to a 10/10 anymore, and I canā€™t remember any that did.

I was talking generally, 10/10 is a perfect score in anything in life, not just reviews. Anyway a certain admin has sent me the link to the sites score policy which covers what I was asking and your rating of it as a masterpiece. Fully respect the effort and position of your review :+1:

1 Like

Spartan Abilities or Equipment

Which one do you prefer more and why?

equipment and not even close but id take either over the spartan thrust

1 Like