Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

Now you want to talk about good-ass weapons, let’s talk about the Skewer.

Of course not, the Autmn is on a completely different ring in another galaxy, ya retired clown

1 Like

Not “could they”, it is precisely from those HVTs

1 Like

I’m not retired, I’m just taking some time off.

@ProgStopper Clown Eternal.

YESSS I’ve nailed 3 no scopes in a row with that fucker so good to use

1 Like

Good :+1: thanks

1 Like

Bruh 343i has no chill :joy:

4 Likes

Who needs Razorback when you can juggle it and another using a PC keyboard macro?

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/qzj9l5/dont_mind_me_just_playing_the_objective/

1 Like

Lmao

For me, this is a lot of time to be playing a game so much over two weeks. Well on the way to another 2000+ hours. image

9 Likes

Since no one has mentioned it before. I really like the new hardlight weapons and especially the rainbow like effect of them. It looks so nice.

I also really got used to the heatwave. Love that thing!

3 Likes

Bronze represent!

OMG!, OMG! OMG! This game is insane! I can’t believe it!

8 Likes

You ever have one of those fiesta games where the other team seems to constantly have hammers and br while you keep getting double pistols :joy:

4 Likes

I believe this is to avoid people intentionally smurfing accounts. They likely looked at your performance from Halo 5. maybe the previous tech test. I got smoked in my placement matches and started Plat 4. I was usually a Diamond in Halo 5 so figured it factored into the weighting.

After almost 50 hours, there very little I’d change about the core gameplay right now. I did like the Commando from the tech test…at least on controller. Wonder if it was OP with m/k accuracy.

Every opportunity currently existing in Halo Infinite could be fixed with a more sensible progression, more playlists, more maps, and more customization options for custom games. Really just the peripheral stuff that should change in time. They also need to give us an option to filter out m/k in all game types. Generally, I don’t care much in BTB but don’t like the idea of it in Arena.

4 Likes

Git gud /s

1 Like

I agree that’s what they where doing. In my placement matches I played a lot of diamonds and onyx. Started out diamond 1. I’ve since moved up to onyx.

I welcome smashing pc players into the dirt, as long as no cheating.

Anyone have a recommendation for a playlist to get sniper rifle kills. I assumed Fiesta, but I’m having a lot of difficulty with it because I’m not very good and most of the maps don’t seem ideal for sniping. I got lucky and had 4 in a single match, but I’m stuck at 6 and I’ve been working on it for a few days now. Just wondering if big team battle has maps with consistent sniper rifles.