Halo |OT| Master Chief's Breath of the Wild Moment (Part 1)

It’s been said a zillion times, plenty of which by me, over the course of these flights, but I have to say it again as I sit here waiting to start my first match of the day…

THIS SOUNDTRACK IS FRIGGIN TREMENDOUS!!!

4 Likes

Record and show us - who are twiddling their fingers waiting for the invite.

Fuck Slayer and CTF

Strondhold is my new best friend.

4 Likes

Just had a game where I went 18 kills and 2 deaths and picked up the skewer, God damn, what a gun!

The game just feels perfect at 120fps on series X.

Very curious if anyone has or can do comparisons between series x and Xbox one textures/image quality.

As it looks insane on series X, curious how different the two platforms look.

I know the Xbox one version is only 30fps.

1 Like

Only had time for a single Strongholds match today. Love it. I’ll always gravitate towards the modes that aren’t just pure killing.

1 Like

speaking my language. :pleading_face:

has anyone already tried repelling plasma shots with repulsor to see how it works and how difficult it is?

It helps that it’s basically Domination from COD, a mode I spent so much time in. I remember capping 10,000 flags in Black Ops 2.

1 Like
2 Likes

I swear my games be silent and getting no music

I wish they would have pulled out Slayer for this session I’m getting it 95% of the time.

I capped 17 TIMES and still lost

1 Like

Sometimes you gotta play defense!

For cryin out loud, Javy

Do you really have ALL these problems, all the damn time? Or is this some weird form of digital munchausen?

Im cursed Pod

just got a medal called “Return to Sender” where I repelled a grenade back to the enemy.

4 Likes

Just had to quickly use the repulser to push back a guy charging at me with the gravity hammer who fell down the platform and I immediately jumped after him and killed him.

James Franco GIF

2 Likes

@javycane

2 Likes

Well… I will say it again and say that the soundtrack is top tier stuff :sweat_smile:.

By the way does one of the AI sound similar to Mr Handy in Fallout to you lol?

Strongholds is the best mode at the moment. Love it.

I joined a game a little late and had a lead of like 161 - 120 and then they ended up winning in the end. Sad. I love defending and moving to locations in Halo. CTF turns into a camp fest/war of attrition most of the times and Slayer can get a little dull.

1 Like